Nokia AD Adapters (Pop to 3.5mm)

arzandaru

Disciple
Hi All,

I am from Mumbai and would like to know where I could find a Nokia Pop-port to 3.5mm converter. I know Nokia had officially released long back AD 15 & AD 45 but I just can’t seem to find them at any Nokia dealer showroom I have visited so far.
I wouldn’t mind purchasing the AD 46 which comes along with the default headphones on music edition versions even though I know that my phone
(N6681) won’t support the button features on it. The only reason I don’t want to buy them is they come bundled with the earphones and the main reason I want the adaptor is to change my earphones from a Nokia to some other decent one.

I would really appreciate it if any of you guys can tell me where or in which shop I could find one.

Thnx.

I have one with me. Used with my old Nokia 6681.

Might have it still....do lemme know if u r interested.

Costed me arnd 500 bucks or so when I bought...can let it go for cheap :p

brought a cheap nokia duplicate for 80bucks @ national market!!!!(bangalore) guess monish market wud be a gud place to look at in mumbai!!!!
p.s.- i used it for the 6630 but guess 6681/80 have the same interface, so it should work just fine, also the sound quality is quite gud so it doent matter id u buy original nokia or not!!!!:)

is there any reverse accessory available or can be made( will require diagram of connections)?

I want to use nokia headsets came with my 6630 with pc, as it also has mic in those. I would appreciate if someone has info on this.

Hope others and owner of the thread wont mind my request here.

And anyway i would be interested in this kit as well. Though would buy locally .

Back