Nokia C5

chiron

Skilled
Apart from the dumb facebook stuff which I don't care for, this is probably the one phone that satisfies my requirements best (3g, gps, big keypad). Anyone know of its availability and price in India? The other one that I liked featurewise was the 2730 classic but I didn't like the keypad at all and it doesn't have gps.

Are there any glaring problems to this phone? Any other suitable alternatives to it (not necessarily nokia but I am familiar with using nokia phones)?

with ARM 11 600 MHz processor, 128MB RAM, this phone will be super fast. It might be priced around 9k (as per univercell). It could very well be the phone that can blow off competition. availability is not yet known and no release date yet.

^^ no 3g on that one, not that I was immediately going to get it.

Anyway just bought a 2730 coz my current phone is horrible and it seemed like an acceptable compromise. I'll wait till this one dies to get a better phone :D

600mhz, 128mb ram; it has to be able to run quake 3 at least :p

u would be better off buying a e71 or e63 cause the c5 will be full of bugs when its launched . just like a e72 and e52 which still has a lot of bugs .

nokia e71 has received several updates and is now a very very stable phone .

my guess is that u should wait 1-2 months and read a few reviews b4 buying a new nokia as nokia phones have this bad habit of throwing up bugs when they are launched . u will then have to wait for a software update form nokia to smooth things out which would take 1-2 months .

i like the c5 design but its better if u put ur money on tried and tested phones like the e71 or e63 .

Back