Nokia C6 arrives !!!

St.John

Disciple
One of the very elusive handsets that a lot of people have been waiting for, has finally arrived.

The specs are decent and if the price is as quoted here, there is nothing that can stop this handset from becoming a bestseller fro Nokia..

http://www.dailynews365.com/technol...nches-3-qwerty-mobiles-in-india-c3-c6-and-e5/

For 13 Grands you get 5 MP shooter (not the fancy Carl Zeiss), 3G, Wifi, A-GPS, 3.2 Resistive touchscreen & Full QWERTY keypad.

Dunno when is it going to be available but this is my next fone....

the prices quoted on that site are the same as quoted back in april
c6 available on ebay 17 k
and on us site at $350
it seems prices will be higher

Dex@ter said:
Where in Delhi is it available ? still no response from all mobile shops i checked 2-3 days back

its selling at gaffar,karol bagh.i saw someone buying a black colored one last sunday for about 17k. its also on ebay.

Overpriced contraption the C6.
Has a monophonic loud speaker as it isn't an xpressmusic variant.
Just slap on a higher mp camera and wifi on a 5230 and slap a slider on a touchscreen phone and voila - new phone.
They could have atleast put the dpad on the left side to make it good for casual gaming, but I guess the ngage left a bitter after taste that they conjured this contraption.
Besides, once you get used to the effortless touchscreen, you won't even care about the superfluous keypad.

I'd suggest waiting for the N8 or until the c6 gets updated with the stereo speakers of the 5800/5530, else its just a lame 5230 slider.
At that atrocious price, it anyways makes more sense in buying a Samsung Wave or Galaxy spica.

the C6 for more than 13k is too much to pay .... and also the endless delays from Nokia is only ruining their image ...

Seems it's time to move on from Nokia ? they cant get anything right !

No. I feel they did great bringing 5233 and 5230 to the market.
I bought my 5230 for 7.5k vat paid with a free philips she9400 iem.
That's awesome value right there for the entry level smartphone market.
But Symbian just ain't that good to justify that price tag for the high end, hence their flagship N97 was never a big hit like its predecessors.
I feel Nokia would really do better if brings Meego to devices around the 15k mark when its competition has entry level Android phones around that price with beefier processors and ram.
However, they are bringing nothing new to the table and only alienating their consumers who are spoilt for choice nowadays.

Back