Nokia Delays Their 4GB Music Phone Nokia N91

Jageera

Disciple
Nokia Delays Their 4GB Music Phone Nokia N91
(Source: http://www.i4u.com/article4236.html)
nokia_n91.jpg

Reuters UK reports that Nokia delays their 4GB Music Phone Nokia N91. :mad:

Nokia announced the Nokia N91 in April. Back then it was slated for release this Christmas. Nokia says now the N91 will come in Q1 2006. :mad:

Nokia claims they need more time to provide more support for music download platforms. In August Nokia said that there is no iTunes support for the Nokia N91 planned. :no:
So you have the choice to either get a Sony Ericsson Walkman phone or the Motorola iTunes ROKR. You also of course can get a Windows Mobile Smart phone to have an MP3 player in your phone.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......damn this sux..i thought it would come by christmas and its prices would fall by march....

Quarter 1 means it would be launched in march, april....:(

Hmm, I wonder when N70 is releasing though. W800i will be stealing some cash from Nokia by now...

Yeah really sucks. I hope N70 launches quickly, so I can buy it cheap for atleast 16k in March or April 2k6...

Well they r making sure tht they leave no stone unturned with this jukebox phone i heard which is the cause for the delay.

Well it doesnt matter for me as long as the N70 is released on time :D .. which is supposed to b arnd first week or mid Oct. Hope it doesnt get delayed.. plannign to buy it arnd Nov when it comes down to 25-26K ( think itll priced at 28 when it is released ). Also since the N90 is priced at 33,500 i think N70 wont b more than 28 too.

Some people in UK say tht N70 is released in some places ( only 1 or 2 ) and they say itll b out by first week of Oct ther... just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it comes out in time and not get delayed like the N90 and N91.

I Will definately buy this cell.

Its time to upgrade from my shitty n-gage qd...

Hope it releases soon :), will buy it 1 month after release :D.

ven am looking forward to get this cell,hopefully nokia people wont play fools and price it at awkward prices like they priced the crappy Nokia 8800

Back