Nokia E52, 6 months warranty remaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.

St.John

Disciple
Hi All,

Up for sale is my Nokia E52. Has been used with a screen guard & case since day 1 so has no scratches whatsoever save for the one on the rear top right corner that can be seen in one of the pics (young nephews !!! :S :S)volume keys and camera keys need to pressed a little harder else, the phone is in perfect condition.. All original accessories are available, they were only open for testing.

Phone Specifications : Nokia E52 - Full phone specifications

Phone Review : Nokia E52 review: E as in Exceptional - GSMArena.com

Date Purchased: 31/07/2010

Warranty remaining: 5 months 20 days

Purchase Price: Rs. 11,900

Asking Price: Rs. 7,000 (shipped)

Bill : Available

Accessories : 2 GB MMC, Earphones, Charger, Nokia pin to USB converter, standard Nokia 2 pin charger, Car holder, USB Cable, No driver CD came but if asked for, will write the Ovi Suite on a CD and provide...

Reason for Sale: Got a BB from Office, after promotion :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::clap::clap:...

Here are the mandatory pics.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The phone has absolutely amazing battery life :O:O, lasts for about 4~5 days with a single charge for me (my usage is 1-2 hours of call, 1-2 hours of surfing online, always online for my Office Mail for Exchange)... Can be used a backup phone, highly dependable...

Please do not compare this to a Android phone, I know they have way better features. It does what it is supposed to do without a fuss and is damn good at it, and having a 1500 mAh battery in a non-touchscreen phone is a real sensible thing that Nokia did. It isn't bulky, has a really slim profile and loud i mean loud output via earphones (even the Nokia ones that came in the box can sound nice somewhat!!!)

Lowballers are welcome via PM but I will not respond to any non-sensical quotes.

Cheers !!! & thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back