Nokia E63 vs Nokia N81: Seriously Confused

avvs_2099

Disciple
Hi, both phones have similar features.

3G/ WiFi / Edge/GPRS and Symbian v9.2 OS/ 3.5 mm Headphone Jack.

Am totally confused bout which one to go for. I love sliders (N81) but internet should be faster on E63. I love gaming (N81 has Ngage support) but I heard N81 is less stable than E63.

kindly help me out. E63 is for 12K something and N81 for 14k.

Which one to go for.

well n 81 is fine but just 3 drawbacks like No HSDPA and its slight heavy and bad keypad. on other hand e63 also have 2 major drawbacks awful camera total crap and no usb cable in package and no inbuilt games.

Apart from these reason rest all is fine and speed and other features are aprox same and price diff is aprox 2 k or so.

So now you have to decide that what is more imp.

Hope this will help you in choosing one soon

Dont worry about n81's slow internet , we dont even have 3g here. By the time hspa comes our grandchildren will be dead.

N81 is very very stable with latest firmware . It even have some fp2 goodies like menu transitions etc.

Only real downside of n81 is crap camera , but so is e63.

On the win side , n81 is best music player among nseries phone except n91. Also gaming is great because gaming keys are on sturdy position unlike those dual slider.

But n78 is better overall because of superior cam and fp2 platform.

i felt 14-15k is too much for a phone and settled for a samsung star@9.5k. u can see how confused i am! i got the star for 8.4k after old phone exchange and adding 2gb card+screen guard

avvs_2099 said:
i felt 14-15k is too much for a phone and settled for a samsung star@9.5k. u can see how confused i am! i got the star for 8.4k after old phone exchange and adding 2gb card+screen guard

How about the SQ quality of mobile....Does it have an adapter for 3.5mm Earphone Jack coming with the package..???

no 3.5 mm jack. standard samsung connector. i will probably post a review of star by tmrw. sound quality is pretty good. initially it felt a little hollow. but seems to have broken in or something. now rock songs etc sound solid.

Back