Nokia E7 Discussion Thread

A bit of Symbian programming. I'm basically a blogger and do some stuff on the side so i got into the Forum Nokia Launchpad program. I'm also helping out Intel a bit in bug fixing for MeeGo

dude do you know how awesome that sounds.

App updates people !

Favorite Apps Widget -> MUST HAVE ! It'll give you 9 extra apps on your homescreen , very useful.

MoloMe -> Been updated with tons of improvements so its a must install now if you're the creative type. It is basically Instagram / Pic Plz for Symbian . Very cool !

Check out this pic i took from it :

9CeZj2

Please keep populating this thread with more app suggestions and your E7 experiences !

I don't know if you guys listen to music.

Ovi Store: Nokia Internet Radio Nokia Internet Radio. Ovi Store: Nokia Internet Radio

You can hookup via WiFi or 3G. And can listen to thousands of radio station. Comedy stations, news, genre wise split radio stations 24/7.

Supported by Symbian 3 and S60 as well.

MoloMe is pretty cool...gr8 app for casual photography...i just wish they allow us to apply multiple effects to a single picture and increase the resolution of the result...
Also, must tries - Kasvopus and Borg...really good FB clients...u will need to install Qt 4.7.3 though...

^^
Yeah, battery monitor 2.0 is improved a lot.
btw, did everyone receive the recent ovi store update? I haven't :( it should automatically give pop-up when I open ovi store - correct me if I am wrong.

I read somewhere that Nokia is going to drop the name OVI from its store thing and it will be called Nokia store or something else.

RVK2488 said:
^^

Yeah, battery monitor 2.0 is improved a lot.

btw, did everyone receive the recent ovi store update? I haven't :( it should automatically give pop-up when I open ovi store - correct me if I am wrong.
Same here...waiting for it...will be a gr8 improvement

The default acrobat reader doesn't use the full screen and can't pinch zoom. I need help in having pinch zoom to work with any other pdf reader which supports this. bought pdf+ from market but not good

After upgrade to anna, I found that acrobat reader le is replaced by normal one and it supports pinch zoom. Le is still available as a upgrade option but I consider its a downgrade.

Initially I was not getting the anna updates through pc, but when I tried update through phone got the option

It came in three pieces. After that ova store update also came.

Initially mail was not working, after 3-4 resets and reload it started working by its own. The port no was wrong in advance settings.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Back