Nokia E72 white edition : Best online deal...???

anish_sha

Skilled
Atlast after 1.5 years with E71, planing to get upgraded to Nokia E72 white edition....can anyone here help me to get the best deal online?

If i were you, i'd skip the the E72 and get a better phone like a BB Bold / Curve 3G. The E72 has quite a few SW issues and quite a lot of users are unhappy with it (atleast the ones i know)

sid1712 said:
If i were you, i'd skip the the E72 and get a better phone like a BB Bold / Curve 3G. The E72 has quite a few SW issues and quite a lot of users are unhappy with it (atleast the ones i know)

+1. I had the same doubt some 3 months back.contemplated for several days. But finally went for BB 9300 and I am pretty happy with it in the last 3 months. Though it may not be as feature-packed as E72 but you love the user experience of BB that i can surely bet.and personally i am very happy with my decision. Regarding E72 I read different forums etc and even after two firmware updates at that time most of the users were having issue. Go to Nokia India forum for E72 and you will get the correct picture. Please visit it before taking a final decision. Thanks

the main issue with BB is the plan i have to choose will cost me 400 bucks per month for utilizing all the BB services ....thts the reason to stick with nokia itself

I have used the E72 & I feel that it has some quality issues. The most significant one being the severe Backlight Leakage from the keys. Especially the call Send/End & Soft Keys.

I hate Backlight leakage... :mad:

dhruvrock2000 said:
^^what issues ?

Typical S60v3 FP0 issues even though its a S60v3 FP2 phone for e.g. the phone auto-restarts sometimes when the RAM becomes low (sometimes there a re a few random restarts) and there are a few OS instabilities too (check nokia forums) . BT connectivity issues, e-mail setup issues along with a few keyboard issues (long press keys not working, etc).

This is after the latest FW update. v52 or whatever

Back