Less than 10K Nokia Lumia 520 VS Pantech Burst

Hi, friends.... you can also suggest any other phone comes under in this budget

1. Budget?
A: 10k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: any
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: :(
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: win or android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G,wifi
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: YouTube, video, mp3, browsing
10. Any other requirements?
A: good Battery backup nd compass Sensor
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Nokia Lumia 520 and Pantech Burst
is AT&T Pantech Burst still available to buy!!

thanks in adv :)

Pantech Battery life is bad. If you are fine with WP8 then get the Lumia 520. Its got less lag (though with CM10 even the Pantech runs smoothly), better battery life (my Pantech struggles to last even 10 hours on 2G with light usage), better camera (not by much but still), and support and warranty in India which is always a plus.

Pantech is better only in that it supports waaay more apps and games since its an Android and I love the SAMOLED screen. Also the Pantech is a rugged phone. God knows how many times I have dropped it on the floor and its still working great even after over a year. Lastly the Pantech has an LED light which is great as a torch or to add some fill light for night shots.

But Lumia 520 doesn't have compass Sensor !!

You use it on maps? If then you wont find any difference if you are moving. Only difference is when you are standing still. Worth the sacrifice for you for a better and more stable phone? That my friend is for you to decide.

Oh and Nokia maps is simply among the best. Many would argue that it is better than Google Maps and I tend to agree.

You use it on maps? If then you wont find any difference if you are moving. Only difference is when you are standing still. Worth the sacrifice for you for a better and more stable phone? .

Thank for the tips abt maps..that is new for me. And i dont use map much . i use it for real compass to determine geographic direction, when i am at new location , which is as necessary thing in my daily life

Thank for the tips abt maps..that is new for me. And i dont use map much . i use it for real compass to determine geographic direction, when i am at new location , which is as necessary thing in my daily life
With the money you'll be saving by going for Lumia 520, as opposed to a similar performing Android phone, you can get a cool standalone compass. Sacrifices...there's always something to sacrifice.

Honestly if you aren't much into apps and gaming the Lumia 520 is the way to go. I don't like the lack of games and apps compared to Android but for your requirement - Mp3, videos, browsing etc the 520 is very good while the Pantech Battery life might be an issue.

Back