Nokia Lumia 800 @ Rs.15000

Even with paisapay, the seller can simply ship an empty box or a fake phone and if you accept the courier without checking, then you'll have to open a dispute, give proof to eBay blah blah.

Yesterday evening when I checked it was showing that the offer is for 6days more and today morning when I checked it now it says The Listing has ended, history shows that he has not sold even a single piece and the shipping place is Nadiad, AP, India... AP is may be Andhra Pradesh and Nadiad is in Gujarat, so already lot of fishy things....

Yesterday evening when I checked it was showing that the offer is for 6days more and today morning when I checked it now it says The Listing has ended, history shows that he has not sold even a single piece and the shipping place is Nadiad, AP, India... AP is may be Andhra Pradesh and Nadiad is in Gujarat, so already lot of fishy things....

Though no history for any items sold, if you run a Completed listing with his ID, it shows almost 4 Lumia 800 was sold, also that there is one feedback for the product sold. But still skeptical of the deal

Back