Nokia Lumia 900 Now Available In India For Rs 32,999

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Nokia has finally launched Lumia 900 in India which was announced back at MWC 2012 .

The Lumia 900 is successor to Lumia 800 and comes with 4.3 inch display and 1.4GHz single core processor . It runs Windows Phone 7.5 OS .

lumia900.jpg

Full specifications include -
  • Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) OS
  • 1.4 GHz Scorpion Processor
  • 512MB RAM
  • 16GB Storage
  • 8 MP Primary Camera
  • 1 MP Front camera
  • 4.3-inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen with WVGA resolution
  • HSDPA 42Mbps , Wi-Fi b/g/n , A-GPS , Bluetooth
  • 1830 mAh battery

The phone is priced at Rs 32,999 and now available on Nokia India Store and Flipkart . It comes in Cyan , White and Black colors .

Who are they kidding ? :/

Seriously! Looks like Nokia finds India as the perfect place to dump their phones as a last resort. And a phone that went into retail since May? And 32k pricing. Looks like the 920 might hit the 37~40k mark at this rate.

I understand the primary 8Mpx and front 1Mpx camera but what is the secondary camera ?. Or is it nothing but the same front facing one ?
Btw this pricing is insane. Don't see this company staying afloat with such unrealistic prices (at least in India). Here in US i rarely see anyone holding a nokia handset. Its either iPhones (i guess 9 out of 10), S3 (seeing a lot these days), Gnex (quite a few) and Motorolas.

I understand the primary 8Mpx and front 1Mpx camera but what is the secondary camera ?. Or is it nothing but the same front facing one ?
Btw this pricing is insane. Don't see this company staying afloat with such unrealistic prices (at least in India). Here in US i rarely see anyone holding a nokia handset. Its either iPhones (i guess 9 out of 10), S3 (seeing a lot these days), Gnex (quite a few) and Motorolas.

yeah its same .. corrected :p

They must be joking, who'll but this when they are not even going to let it upgrade to WP8, especially at this price.
I hope they price the Lumia 920 appropriately.

Seriously! Looks like Nokia finds India as the perfect place to dump their phones as a last resort. And a phone that went into retail since May? And 32k pricing. Looks like the 920 might hit the 37~40k mark at this rate.

I can understand when Apple does this (although I don't support it). But for Nokia, they are axing their own feet. Their biggest and most loyal market is still India and Asia. Samsung has already eaten large part of their market share here in the last couple years. They can't argue that the buying power of Indian market is less anymore. If phone companies price their products correctly in India, it will easily beat the sales numbers in Europe.

Same here, I thought that the 920's were on pre order or something for ~33k. But 900's, sheesh, who is Nokia kidding :p
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Still large amount of people trust Nokia and will buy this Crap until they come to their senses, no point buying this Sh*t !

Just wish AT&T would start giving out unlock codes for the 900. Have seen them selling for $225-250 for BNIB devices on eBay.

If its for 15K, its great. Else, its a waste of money..
WP8 is just around the corner. Releasing next month and Now??
Nokia must have gone really mad.

Back