Nokia N72, N73 and N93 annonced, comin Jun '06

aka911

Skilled
well confirming the speculation Nokia today annonced thre new models in the famed N series line up.

N93= camcorder style phone, records in MP4 at 30 FPS. 3.2MP carl zeiss with 3x optical zoom, QVGA screen.

060425_nseries_007.jpg

N73= 3.2 Mp carl Zeiss with aF. QVGA screen, Stereo speakers..

060425_nseries_004.jpg

N72= Non 3G version Of N70, other features same. dedicated music key. New colours Black and Pink.
060425_nseries_002.jpg

U can read abt the phones further at Nokia N72,N93,N73

well what to say the features are just wonderful,hopin nokia prices them right!

p.s. to me Both N73 and N93 look lame in design. But the N72 looks gorgeous that too in pink! let us see...

back of N72 (Pink version)... do note the flowers ala L'amour ;)
01_n72_pink_lowres.jpg

front

03_n72_pink_lowres.jpg

p.s. one thing u guys might note is that N90 still seems to have Nokia's best screen..

N93 looks lame alright...

N73 seems to be too long for a candybar phone...love its screen though..and even the back lookd good...
N72 well looks same as N70..

Wonder which of these wont be released in India again :p

N72 is comin in june......

priced most likely arnd 18k

The Nokia N72 is expected to be available from June 2006 in key markets worldwide, including the Middle East and Africa, Russia, Eastern Europe, mainland China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and the Philippines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way It seems that Nokia N73 is the supposed star of the event. If nokia prices it right, Sony can forget abt K800i being a bestseller... and the following colour combination looks good,does'nt it??

09_n73_lowres.jpg

01_n73_lowres.jpg

Specs : N73 specs Official

back side of n73 could've been better. The screen is fantastic though. n72 is looking good in both pink and that black. I wonder if those housings will get available for n70 since they're both mostly the same thing.

On a side note - Nokia's been on a role with the N-series. I can tell with those phones in the market, K800i is going to have a very tuff competition.

N73 looks awesome alright !!

Especially the music screen...:D

Its just depends on the pricing now, anything below 20k will rock !

N72 is comin in june......

priced most likely arnd 18k

Its a Non 3g Phone , So it will be priced lesser than N70 ! N70 is for 18.2k in bangalore !! And till June its rate will fall to arnd 17k ! so How the hell will N72be priced at 18k ?

Launch price Bluff. I think N72 is going to be huge hit in India. It basically is N70, only with 10mb lesser internal memory and no 3G. 3G is useless in India for atleast 2-4 years more. N72 will ofcourse be priced below N70, say around 14k for example.

Then it'll no doubt be 'THE' smartphone to get within the 15k range.

It is the launch price .... The launch price of a new model is generally higher..... but it comes down in a week or so..

so early birds are losers :) !!!!!!!!!!

nah not really...

when the psp was lauched in india.. its price was lesser then in Japan... err.nokia wanna dump cell phones in india eh?? :rofl:

Japan is an expensive country. things always sell for more there. compare the prices of mobiles, consoles and games official prices in the U.S to that of Japan's and you'll always find Japan retailing at a much higher price.

Back