Nokia N79 Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

major9

Adept
I'm selling my Nokia N79 which is about 2.3 years old. The phone was in warranty for 2yrs with Nokia Extended Warranty. The phone has never been repaired & the Battery still gives 2 days charge with Music & some Wifi. Without those you'll get even more.

Product Condition: Excellent condition. There is a small white dot on the screen glass which is only visible when the screen is off. The side of the screen which i think is called the Bezel has some wear but not noticeable. The Camera slider has some scratches which was caused by the Camera Lid opening & closing.

Accessories Included: 2 Additional Back Panels, Charger, Headphones, Original Box.

Accessories Not Included: USB Cable, Micro SD Card.
Expected Price - Rs.3500 + Rs.100 Shipping.

3QPz0.jpg

T6QwU.jpg

yh28h.jpg

D2LUJ.jpg

7WPll.jpg

tH6t9.jpg

Woah bro, its a very nice phone to be sold at that price. :(

I Use it and just love it, but would never sell it that low, because that would be, depreciating almost 7k p.a, as mine is the same age as yours.

A darn superb price bro. Whoever buys it, will be a lucky champ! All the best

@OP, dude im interested.
But did i see one key missing? The one on the left of the menu key?
Can you take a pic of the front from the side/slant please?
one more question, can i have about 3 days testing if i buy??

yep one amazing phone there!it has all the features i would wish for in a phone that is non touch screen!!! the N79 was high on my wish list(was also looking to buy one) ..but then the N8 came and spoilt me!!!:p good luck for your sale...a gr8 phone at a gr8 price!!!:)

If all keys are there and phone is working , ifine without any physical and technical flaw, I'll Take it. Send bank details clarifying the doubts stated here.

iPwnz said:
@OP, dude im interested.

But did i see one key missing? The one on the left of the menu key?

Can you take a pic of the front from the side/slant please?

one more question, can i have about 3 days testing if i buy??

raheelshadab said:
If all keys are there and phone is working , ifine without any physical and technical flaw, I'll Take it. Send bank details clarifying the doubts stated here.

Guys, the N79 does not require that key. Its called the Multimedia key and does nothing much than appear as a 3d interface (not quiet impressive, and a lot laggy). Plus, it is a key that actually sticks out weirdly, and hinders the whole "smooth key" experience of the N79. Its better off, and i have mine out too. And life just got a lot simpler... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back