Nokia N90 launched

IceFusion

Skilled
Nokia launched N 90 in india last week offcially

with aprice tag of 35000....when will nokia learn that SE is giving better phonse at much cheaper price and it has to reduce the price of its cell phones to get back in the game..the K750i comes for 19k..and has a better camera than the nokia phones

N90 which is similar to N91 xcept in shape and the memory is priced so high...even the 8800 the crappiest phone i have seen after vertu is price at 38000....nokia people have gone mad...if this the price trend they are gonna keep....i beleive the N91 wont be launched for a price less than 45000 as it has a 4gb memeory drive for music and data....

Sux, i was looking forward to get the N91 but i think i would settle for the w800i with a 1gb memory stick as it would cost me less than 25k....still would wait till the price is announced for N91..those who wanna buy the phone...start saving up....

Hehe true w800i is arnd 21-22 and k750i has gone down to 16-17k i think........Nokia better get their act straight.

Customers are also angry about the fact that they buy the fones @ hi prices on release and then prices go down considerably in a month or two.

thats the reason i m not a mobile freak......i better buy a camcorder and psp than sheding money on such craps....earlier i wanted to get 7710 for 25k ..but within 2 says rate when flat 6k down...and so did my plan...
mob r jus a show off thing presently .i guess...

when the k750i was first released, it was priced at $575, within one week, it came down to $400, and by the next, it stuck at $375, that's a $200 diff! Maybe n90's price will go down too.

k750i is up for 17-18 easy on ebay.in

There is no major diff between w800i and k750i exept the MMC and walkman mode.

SE has also confirmed 2gb cards for both w800 and k750.

at 35k this phone is a sure failure... but as far as I see it people who spend 35k and want a nokia phone will prefer this over the8800!

but still nokia is a big su*ker fr pricing phones like this....

hell! n90 is so big and heavy.... and SE is out there givin u the world at 17k thru K750i....:cool2:

Not even in my f***in dreams would I get the N90 for 35K. I'd rather get the W800i and a Creative X-Fi for my PC.

@ param

w800i was released in india for 21495/- and from the first day it was available for 19.5k and now it is avalable for 17.5k so not much of a difference in prices in india

i dont have any idea about the US prices though

Like said above - Moto E1000 is an excellent phone! The granddaddy of the little e398.

@siddhesh - That's good to know, since prices in U.S widely differ (k750i is priced at $370ish and w800 is $420+ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back