nokia n95

depends...price expected is around 35k mark....the screen is absolutly amazing, the camera is average....the double slider function though is a bit flimsy...

@Hippy : Dude you can't compare the N95 to any other phone thats currently available..It will be in a league of its own.. :p

But here's a warning don't expect the 35K price before the end of the year. You may get it in grey for that price but that too around September..

Hi people :) was browsing thru the net and saw Nokia N95 gets close-up preview at the Inquirer. It even features a video of the phone up-close. looks good, especially with the GPS thingy. hope they can keep it sub 40k. Then maybe poor folks like us can think of havin one :bleh:

i think it will be mostly around 35k mark......

because other then the camera/gps thing, N93i also has rather same featues....

also it will be perfect fr nokia with N95 at 35k and E90 at 45k... ;)

i've never used sliders before. do sliders get bad in 1 to 2 years? if it does for the expensive n95, it would really suck. how about the n80 slider for about a year?

Nokia have a rather shady record when it comes to sliders....

while the N80 was very loosely sprung, 6111 and new Nokia E65 are very nice slider phones... also 5300 is nice.... but still we have to wait fr a final review....

7 months with the Nokia N80..Still as good as new! No issues at all with the slider..

Mandatory Disclosure: My girl has the N80 and not me. Her handling of stuff is much better than any of us boys. But yes, she's a heavy user & uses the phone for around 4-5 hours everyday (calls, sms, games, cam)

7 months is still less. how about more than a year? one who does sms, games etc. would use the slider a lot. any such example?

i think the slider should work fine for at least 2 years else it's not worth it at all. the cell is quite expensive.

Dude! The N80 launched in India (officially) in Jun'06 so there's no chance of you finding ppl with more than 2 years usage with that, here! :p

i think if its handled 7 months of usage, it would go on for a year easily....two years down the line you cant predict what shape a candybar phone would be in..slider is way off to guess..

Back