Nokia X2 launch in two days

RS4

Skilled
I was searching for samsung wave in bangalore but it seems its out of stock in the whole city, while searching for wave i came across Nokia X2 boxes in Univercell store which is yet to be launched :eek:hyeah: According to the store rep,x2 will be launched in another 2 or 3 days and will be priced around 5.5k:hap2:

Nokia X2 - Full phone specifications

5.5k is a sweet price. One of my cousin wants this but the current dealers are asking for 6.7k for gray pieces. If this launches in 2-3 days , would be great !

FaH33m said:
5.5k is a sweet price. One of my cousin wants this but the current dealers are asking for 6.7k for gray pieces. If this launches in 2-3 days , would be great !

Yeah it will be launched at very good price when compared to gray pieces and also you will get the nokia warranty which can even be extended to 2 yrs, definitely it will be launched in two or three days max as i have seen them keeping atleast 50-60 pieces of it at univercell bangalore(indiranagar).

it has been launched ..see the comments here Nokia X2 - User opinions and reviews

price at NPD around 6.2-6.3K ...

here on ebay with nokia india warranty eBay India: NEW NOKIA X2 MOBILE PHONE, MP3 + BLUETOOTH +5 MP CAM (item 280556442283 end time 08-Sep-2010 16:52:06 IST)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and the comments are not good :( ...bad camera ..noisy speakers and slow interface

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Online Shopping India - Buy Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Laptops - Send Online Gifts to India - adexmart has it on the homepage for 5.6K ..

how good is this site :huh:

techno_guy said:
Exactly you can get samsung's touch screen phones like champ and corby in that budget or even lower
u even get nokia 5233 close to that ...

but these are different phones .... only good thing about 5233 is s60 and large touch screen...

x2 has got 5mpx cam(5233 has 2 mpx) ,dual-loud speakers,inbuild fm antenna and dedicated keys...

so they are made for differnet users ....

akhurana said:
u even get nokia 5233 close to that ...

but these are different phones .... only good thing about 5233 is s60 and large touch screen...

x2 has got 5mpx cam(5233 has 2 mpx) ,dual-loud speakers,inbuild fm antenna and dedicated keys...

so they are made for differnet users ....

5233 is 1k more expensive than X2

techno_guy said:
5233 is 1k more expensive than X2

5233 is 6.3K on ebay and the same seller has x2 for 6.1K which is the cheapest on ebay :p

If you go to NPDs, x2 is 6.2K while 5233 is 6.5K ...

so only 300 bucks difference :p

only adexmart is selling it for 5.6K

akhurana said:
5233 is 6.3K on ebay and the same seller has x2 for 6.1K which is the cheapest on ebay :p

If you go to NPDs, x2 is 6.2K while 5233 is 6.5K ...

so only 300 bucks difference :p

only adexmart is selling it for 5.6K
Street price of X2 is expected to be 5.5k

Back