Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Read my last two posts, I was trying to simplify. There have been serious doubts about survival of FK. Will have to see.

We need at least 3 strong players to have good competition.

MAybe , but service is pathetic.
Depends. I have placed close to a dozen orders in the last two months, mostly from WS Retail, and every order went fine. Took a maximum of 4 days to deliver; and for a tier 2 town like mine, that is excellent service.

Yes! WS Retail=Flipkart,
Flipkart is it's website's name and they have registered their company name as "WS Retail services pvt ltd".

True. Never missed a beat. 3 to 4 days, they even deliver on Sundays and if i am somewhere else other than the address location, they will try to co ordinate with me to get the item anywhere else. What more to ask.

Yes! WS Retail=Flipkart,
Flipkart is it's website's name and they have registered their company name as "WS Retail services pvt ltd".

Im not dumb. I know Flipkart was WS RETAIL, then WS Retail was sold to another group of people but apparently that other group is related to flipkart..

It is after this sale that flipkart has botched up many orders of mine, mostly all prepaid, including laptops, to trimmers to books to routers.. Nothing arrived in less than 7-12 days.. Most of the times orders were cancelled, delayed or cancelled after 2 weeks in case of cooling Pad and laptop. I had purchased y500, for 62k,cancelled after 2 weeks of harassment, cooling Pad cancelled after 8 days of harassment.. Be it mumbai or manipal, i hate flipkart and flipkart hates me :p

I had ordered 3 items once in an order on a Friday.. All three items were shipped on friday/saturday, via FedEx via 3 different tracking numbers from delhi.

The ones that were sent on saturday reached me on Tuesday in mumbai.. The one that was sent on Friday never reached me and after a week, they say fedex does not service your address, I mean wtf, if telling a lie atleast tell it properly.

That was the end of flipkart, havent ordered anything since.. Since then it has been snapdeal and their awesome pricing :D with coupons :D

Anyone bought anything from ZOVI.com ?
I wanna know if it is fake or reliable.
Even if order with COD u can't check item inside it doesn't matter shoe or cloth.

Anyone bought anything from ZOVI.com ?
I wanna know if it is fake or reliable.
Even if order with COD u can't check item inside it doesn't matter shoe or cloth.
100% reliable and stuffs are of good quality.
Inkfruit has also collaborated with them for their sales on Zovi site.

I have ordered many items and everytime I loved their quality item.
Once wrong size was delivered but they have done reverse pickup for the same and got another shirt in 2 days !!

Back