Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Its just a fan and a filter, so maybe should go here.

Ikea airpurifiers are crazy cheap right now. I bought for more than 2x and happy with it. Filters are cheap enough and its nice and simple. There is a table version too which is also very cheap.
Even sensor is down to 25% of the price i bought it for. Its a nice accurate PM2.5 sensor.
Crazy, i hope they are not going to discontinue. Anyone buying, maybe take a few extra filters just in case.

5000 - Air purifier

1000 - Sensor

I have ordered shoes/sandals from Amazon & Flipkart and always received original. Just make sure that you order from the official seller.
I've read, at least about Amazon us, that if it's Amazon fulfilled they don't keep the sellers separated in their warehouses. So you could from x but get something fake from y. Not sure how true that is for India.

I didn't know ikea sell this kind of stuff. My order for household just got delivered. Might order these as well. Thanks for posting.
Yeah i also found it accidentally and ended up buying it some months back. I have liked every ikea product that i have bought so far.
Generally they seem to be simple and functional and well designed in how they work.

The sensor seems to be unavailable online for my pincode. So delivery may be an issue for some products depending on where you live. Air purifier is available.

Back