Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Guys I want to buy Gillette Mach 3 Blades. I usually buy the 12 Pack or something. Is there any good discount anywhere online for GENUINE Mach 3 blades ? I know many websites sell fake ones too so don't want to risk that. Else I will buy from Dmart etc locally.

Amazon had a good deal for 12P for 400 odd. Several people have complained that it is fake. You will need to keep a watch on sites such as DD.

Amazon had a good deal for 12P for 400 odd. Several people have complained that it is fake. You will need to keep a watch on sites such as DD.
Even the flipkart ones sold by WS Retail is like 900 odd For 12 pack and has negative reviews about it being inferior quality. Amazon marketplace is just 3rd party sellers so cannot trust them and 400 is too good to be true for 12 blades.

@geturchiru

What about authenticity of these blades ? Do you think they are original ?

Anyone else knows how much does 12 pack cost in supermarkets ?

Edit: This is Mach 3 turbo which supposedly is little expensive than normal mach 3.[DOUBLEPOST=1405519661][/DOUBLEPOST]With the groupon coupon, this is actually a good offer. I don't mind buying 20 Blades :p
Final price I guess will come to 1276 for 20 Blades.

Still debating whether to go for this or not. I need to know how much mach3 or turbo 12 pack costs in dmart etc supermarkets or medical stores.[DOUBLEPOST=1405520065][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw found this on amazon...

http://www.amazon.in/Gillette-Mach3...id=1405519910&sr=8-1&keywords=gillette+mach+3

Last edited:
I got an email from them too.
uploadfromtaptalk1409210566852.jpg

Have a look at the legal notice.

6.1. Upon subscription to the Website for the Services, the Member is entitled to a special introductory offer at ₹ 50 (Rupees Fifty) which
allows new Members to enjoy a 72-hour trial period of Premium Subscription to the Service and a special rebate offer.
6.2. Thereafter, unless the Member unsubscribes from the Service, the 72-hour trial period shall automatically become a paid monthly
subscription and the Member will automatically be charged a sum of ₹ 1680 (Rupees One Thousand Six Hundred Eighty) including the
Value-added-tax (VAT) by SaveTheDeals.in for the Service over the Website. This charge will be automatically renewed each month unless
the Service has been terminated in accordance with these Terms.
if you dont cancel the subscription before 72 hours, you will be charged 1680 monthly.

I have 3 100rs off Freecharge & snapdeal coupons

1. for mobile postpaid payments
2.for utility bill
3. 100 rs off on minimum buy of 500.

Anyone want, pm me...

Back