Noni Juice - Miracle Health Supplement

checksum said:
I didn't tell anything about making your body a experiment school. Its upto you to use the medicine or not

^^ oh, my intention is not to cut your words but just expressed my view about any medicine. :(

Stick said:
^^ oh, my intention is not to cut your words but just expressed my view about any medicine. :(

lol chill man! i never meant that either. and i hope you got my point. No matter how many people you ask, its upto you to make the decision. If you aren't comfortable with the idea, then don't go for it. I personally have tried lots of alternative therapy, and they have worked. So from my experience i know that unless one actually experiences it first hand, it may seem absurd, or even scary.

Stick said:
Please suggest ASAP, as I have so many health issues (not life threatening - like frequent headache with nostril chock up, cold, swelling in ankle etc etc - but I want get rid of it).

Thanks

Have you tried yoga? It seems that u have sinus problems, hence those nose blockages and headaches.

There r some breathing exercises in yoga which can cure these things in a few months time if done regularly.

Maybe u should visit a yoga teacher to know more..

hope my suggestions help.

6pack said:
Have you tried yoga? It seems that u have sinus problems, hence those nose blockages and headaches.
There r some breathing exercises in yoga which can cure these things in a few months time if done regularly.
Maybe u should visit a yoga teacher to know more..
hope my suggestions help.

I did it for 3 months, not a single improvement in health issue, it makes problem in my muscles and I gain swelling + pain.

Our Guru who get Good result to control Diabities by Yoga insist me to continue (No charges for Classes) but I just can't bare the pain - visit Orthopedic and he suggest to leave yoga for some months till muscle pain is there - pain is still there and now I'm confused whom to Trust and whom to Not.

Now from last 2 months I visit Kerala Ayurveda Dispensary, swelling keep coming and going but Frequent headach 100% stoped :hap2:, and now I do not requires Crocin - prior to this, per month I requires 15 crocin for frequent Headach. In last 2 months only 1 crocin tab I use on last sunday.:)

Stick, can you please mention your detailed diet that you follow. Myself have had quite a few health problems in the past, i have researched a lot on diet and lifestyle and its effect on health. Trying to implement the plan as regularly as i could.. maybe you can try changing your diet and lifestyle too.

Back