FS: Software Norton 360 Premium 2020 includes VPN and Internet security for 375 Days - 0 available.

red dragon

Justiceforall
Veteran
Anything available? Hope it is not dependent on location (Europe). Is it possible to email the code ( do not have any Indian phone number or Whatsapp)

samiryadav

Adept
Bump to the Top, 5+ slots available.
Post automatically merged:

Anything available? Hope it is not dependent on location (Europe). Is it possible to email the code ( do not have any Indian phone number or Whatsapp)
Kindly check PM

Sird

Disciple
So If I use Password Manager service you will be able to see those password because it will sync everything to the mail ID which is yours + you're the mail account and others are the child account to parent?

samiryadav

Adept
So If I use Password Manager service you will be able to see those password because it will sync everything to the mail ID which is yours + you're the mail account and others are the child account to parent?

You will have to create your norton account while installing the Software.You will use your email.
Each install is a separate license/ subscription and acts as standalone .(apart from CLOUD BACKUP which is only available to main account only)

THERE IS A VAULT PASSWORD THAT ENCRYPTS THE PASSWORDS/AUTHENTICATION DETAILS/LOGIN details that you save using password manager.SO Without the vault password,no one can see your passwords and if you forgot it , there is no way to recover it.
and it is linked to the account that you create during install and not to my email/account.

It defeats the purpose of password manager if everyone in a family can see the passwords of each other if they are sharing a common subscription.

I will have the authority to enable / disable SUBSCRIPTIONS as the purchase was made using my email.
That is the only thing i can do from my norton account and do not have any other control or access.I can show you the account over Remote connection using teamviewer if you like.

puns

Staff member
hope this helps

Default: 20 Mbps

Attachments

• uk.png
    uk.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 51
  • us.png
    us.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 55
  • sing.png
    sing.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 50

samiryadav

Adept
hope this helps
Anyone tested the speed on VPN? How fast is it when you connect to a country other than India?

Default: 20 Mbps
germany.jpgIndia.jpgsing.jpgsing.PNGsing.jpgSwitzerland.jpgUK.jpgusa.jpgusa1.jpg

Anyone tested the speed on VPN? How fast is it when you connect to a country other than India?
i hope this helps.

My connection:- ACT 150 Mbps symmetrical.

Last edited: