Norton Antivirus 2006

jorrigal

Disciple
i installed norton antivirus 2006 in my system, following full procedure (i entered serial key followed by Activation procedure) it showed "Subscription length: 869 days". After installation i turned off "Automatic Updates".
After two days it showed, this copy is experied and showed a menu for renewal.
i reinstalled it but no use. so i formated the system and then installed, but there is no use,same problem.
Please anybody help me.:huh:

hi,

please stop discussing issues related to a pirated software issue. if u have bought the norton product then contact symantec support by visiting the symantec website..

Vishal dont just post for the heck of it... From where did you conclude that software piracy is being discussed here... Post like these are considered to be personal attack... Kindly dont repeat this again...

vishalk said:
hi,

please stop discussing issues related to a pirated software issue. if u have bought the norton product then contact symantec support by visiting the symantec website..

Vishal, don't give me balls that u don't have any pirated software on ur pc. I don't understand why ppl can't discuss abt pirated software and how to crack them.

Kumar... do u think a common Indian who earns 3 L p.a. on an average will actually pay for official software???

I am not encouraging it... but if someone knows how to crack Norton and someone else needs help then help him na.

For those whose ethics are very high and who are against discussing piracy... ignore that message and go blow your money buying the official software.

u know what?I don't have a SINGLE piece of legit s/w on my PC.This topic has been discussed before.

Im not saying u shouldn't use pirated stuff (i don't think many in India will) im glad to help out people but its against the rules/morals of TE.So lets keep it that way.

Kumar said:
u know what?I don't have a SINGLE piece of legit s/w on my PC.This topic has been discussed before.

Im not saying u shouldn't use pirated stuff (i don't think many in India will) im glad to help out people but its against the rules/morals of TE.So lets keep it that way.

yeah. thats fine. even i haven't posted queries relating to installation of norton just cause of TE rules.

Yah Better call Norton Tech Services..............They will help you but how can you get a subcription length: 869 (Generally subcription is valid for 1 yrs)

hi,

what makes u guys think that i am personally attacking some1???

si there any justifications??/

well, lemme tell u somethin, i am using norton 2006 officially bought and i have no issues regarding the suscription.

however, issues like this have been faced by ppl using a pirated copy as my cousin a member here had downloaded frm the net and faced the same issue..
@swicth.....i donot post here for the heck of doing so........i have better things and a business to run....so u may better ask nikhil to do so......

Back