Not able to download torrents using Asus Rt-N13U

Airtel support said, ASUS N13 is your personal router, not given by Airtel. They will not support :(

Just wanted to know IP scheme you are guys are using.

We are on B1 model which does not supports dd wrt anyone tried loading more than 4 torrents ?

dheerajjotwani said:
Assign ur router 192.168.0.1 as lan ip. For setting up hassle free torrenting load ddwrt and get in touch
Good to see you back bro :)

hassle free torrenting load ddwrt on B1 ?

Anyone tried loading more than 4 torrents ?

Were should i be creating tickets for support on Asus Router

Tried with 3 Torrents, works fine.

Any idea how do U access web interface of N13 if its not opening in web page ?

Messed with some DHCP settings & now default 192.168.x.x is not opening web page. Wifi is working perfect but cant access router page :(

I also used Airtel DSL earlier and Asus RT16 Router. I had done following configurations.
1) Change Airtel modem to bridge mode. (Do write down username/password before you change to bridge mode, Password can be seen in source code of webpage)
2) Configured PPPoE on router with username password which was earlier configured on modem
3) Configure required services like DHCP , Wireless etc on router

I faced problem with running torrent on router, So had change OS to DD-WRT and Later changed Router OS to tomatousb

Anyone able to resume downloads with torrents using Download master if internet is disconnected ?

Its not working for me now.

can you all please confirm if you are able to download all torrents using Asus RT N 13 U coz when i am downloading the torrent files from private sites only some of them are getting downloaded but if i use the same torrent on the system it works fine

example is if the torrent file downloaded from demonoid or extremeshare it works fine but if the torrent file is downloaded from exd it doesn't download but if the same torrent is scheduled on the system it works ...

No problems with public/private trackers.

its just that it wont resume. So Download at a go.. Waiting for WRT or will go with N16 :(

BUMP

Are you guys raising a tickets for not able to resume downloads in Download master ? Requesting everyone to do so.

Hey guys .... i bought rt n13u b1 last week & since then finding a way to get this to work :(

first off ... this is a really great device ..... a very powerful one ... but what is holding it back is a very very very crapy software :(

i tried dd-wrt .... works very well ... i get good surfing downloading speeds but it still doent support a usb downloading .... damnit ....

then yesterday i uploaded back to asus firmware in hope of using the usb port for downloading , this time i choose firmware version 7.5.1.93 which is written as only for russia but wow .... it gives speeds like no other asus firmware i tried. speeds are same as dd-wrt ones & untill now its working quite stable.... hope it keep it that way ..lol .

i tried every firmware on asus ..... all had some very weird slow connection problems ..... but this is gr8 ...

now is it possible to somehow keep this original firmware & make something like a mod for download manager to add features like u torrent etc ???

Any one need a ASUS RT-N13U with 160 GB drive bundled ? It is on DD-wrt and i am using it for downloading torrents - thru transmission.

reason for sale - i got a WD 1 tb nas drive and a wd tv live player which will do the same for me

Back