1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Full
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade to Higher Model or booking profit on investment
B0A57F37-D84D-41AC-BCE4-B4ECA5CC85A6.jpeg
Today I received my NVIDIA FE RTX 3080. After spending the day talking to people and dealers, I have 4 options.
1) Sell this and Upgrade to MSI Suprim X 3080 12gb.
2) Sell this and Upgrade to MSI Suprim X 3080ti 12gb.
3) Sell this and recover cost which was paid via some investments.
4) Sell this and get a low end card RTX 3070 or RTX 3070 ti on right price.

Why I have 2 cards because I use 2 system and I was looking to have a dual pc streaming setup.
I would have not sold the card if I would have not sold my 2070 super for this as I needed cash at that time. But "Kuch Pane ke liye, Kuch Khona padta he !" is the literal example of my condition even though I tried to have separate cash for my card.

Note: I have open the shipping package from bottom to be on safer side. Bill is on other side of the package which was not cut. When dealing bill will be shared if the buyer confirm that I can cut the other side of the box as well to take the bill out. for proof sharing the payment screenshot.

1644088415909.png

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-05 at 2.45.56 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-05 at 2.45.53 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Full marks for honesty so won't comment on price. I would sell this card for profit and buy 3060 or 3060Ti to be used in secondary PC and game on other (you don't need 2 PC's for games)

Full marks for honesty so won't comment on price. I would sell this card for profit and buy 3060 or 3060Ti to be used in secondary PC and game on other (you don't need 2 PC's for games)
I don’t use that second oc for gaming only and min I think I need is 3070 as it’s related to renders and ui works. Use it for other work also. I am not the only one using it. In night I am planning to shift it and use it as dual gaming pc ;) in single oc stream I am getting fps drop in even valorant …

Last edited:
update with username / date pics. locked till then. pm when you have pics.
Image added with username and date. But the date is of yesterday and I hope it’s not an problem :)
Price Updated to 1.35Lac

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back