Not working Sandisk flash drive?

sam9953

Adept
Hi guys, in April 2010 I bought a Sandisk flash drive. To be exact it is a 4 GB Sandisk Cruzer and I bought it for Rs 500. Now the trouble is that I am facing an I/O error in this flash drive and I have tried long and hard to fix this problem. I was wondering, does Sandisk provide any warranty on these items and will I be able to replace it without a bill? I don't have the bill along with me for the flash drive.

Yes sandisk do provide warranty on their product, but i think purchase proof will be necessary.

You have mentioned that you get IO error. have you tried the USB drive in another USB port, or in a different system?

Yes sandisk do provide warranty on their product, but i think purchase proof will be necessary.

You have mentioned that you get IO error. have you tried the USB drive in another USB port, or in a different system?

No, I think i tried everything on this drive using my computer but never tried it on another system, anyway I had a talk with SanDisk and they are ready to replace it without the bill.

^ great, BTW how did you contact them?

Well I gave a call on their toll free number and their customer care seems pretty good till now. Will update you all once I get it replaced, will go after a few weeks as my house is far from their replacement center.

Back