Note 4 Images Leaked(Alleged)

artikle

Unknown Member
ex-Mod
Behold the first leak of the appearance of Samsung's last "flagship" of the year. Looks like a metal frame. Design language similar to the Galaxy Alpha. It has chamfered edges, speaker grill on bottom edge rather than behind and strikingly thin bezels on the sides. The back seems like another attempt at faux leather but this time without the faux stitching( though the photos/lighting make it look awful). It is expected to come with a 5.7" 2K display. What do you think about the design? As far as I'm concerned, this is most probably the final design but the back actually might not look as awful as in the photos in real life.

galaxy-note-4-leak-710x288.jpg

Source: http://www.androidauthority.com/galaxy-note-4-images-416256/

Looks like the real deal to me. If it indeed looks like this, then its a step in the right direction direction for Samsung as far as the design language is concerned.

Can't see any flaps on the charging point for waterproofing as in S5.
Yes, interesting observation. But may also be just that it is a pre production model. Water resistance isn't of too much importance for me but Samsung needs every feature it can muster to help themselves this time.

Last edited:
The back doesn't look that bad. A phone this big, i will not be comfortable to put a soft touch case.
I always found metal body phones too slippery to hold. This looks more like the 1+1 sandstone back

Back