Now Nextra giving no FUP plans in Delhi

r19

Disciple
http://www.nextraworld.com/nfinity-plans.php

20mbps 1099 *
30mbps 1399 *
50mbps 1999 *

*Exclusive of Service tax

They cover a large part of Delhi(though not in colonies, where Excitel is active) and are present in all parts where ACT has launched ;) . Have not used their service myself though. I think their UL and DL speeds are equal. Now Delhi getting much better plans than Hyderabad / Chennai :D.

Also the maybe overselling a bit on the lower plans. Perhaps they were just charging before for their expansion but don't need to now.

Will ACT follow suit?

http://www.nextraworld.com/nfinity-plans.php

20mbps 1099 *
30mbps 1399 *
50mbps 1999 *

*Exclusive of Service tax

They cover a large part of Delhi(though not in colonies, where Excitel is active) and are present in all parts where ACT has launched ;) . Have not used their service myself though. I think their UL and DL speeds are equal. Now Delhi getting much better plans than Hyderabad / Chennai :D.

Also the maybe overselling a bit on the lower plans. Perhaps they were just charging before for their expansion but don't need to now.

Will ACT follow suit?

I am a nextra user since past 4 months.(Delhi)
The service is great with approx 1 day downtime in a month(Doesn't affect me)

The speeds are true of what is mentioned on the website.
I am using 10Mbps plan and it offers both UL/DL as per 10Mbps.

I will explore this new plan, will have to check the availability

First of all look at the FUP limits & cost of other plans. Don't think they will allow customers to download freely, T&C clearly states they cannot guarantee any speed at all times (This is not new thing, they're trying to do what FiveNet did 6 years back). They're Just trying to grab market share in the name of UNLIMITED wherever spectranet is absent.

First of all look at the FUP limits & cost of other plans. Don't think they will allow customers to download freely, T&C clearly states they cannot guarantee any speed at all times (This is not new thing, they're trying to do what FiveNet did 6 years back). They're Just trying to grab market share in the name of UNLIMITED wherever spectranet is absent.

Seems more like a response to ISPs like Excitel and other smaller ones. Nextra would have continued older plans and milked otherwise. These kind of plans seem to be the limit for UL, unless you do something like Siti 50mbps for 1050 (which is probably 1:50 contention). I think these kind of plans are easily possible with proper contention ratio if you have big connection(like 1gbps) and proper peering. Maybe 50mbps is too much, but then again most people won't use 50mbps lesser than lower speeds. Personally, I got good speed with Excitel though I don't know how it's doing with 10mbps for 799.

How is Spectranet? Are their speeds really like they claim to be and is it truly unlimited?

Back