Now pneumonia like disease outbreak in China and Nepal.

If it's a known pathogen as claimed, I doubt it's going to spread like COVID.
Indians have quite high tolerance and immunity, specially kids.

Also, news for such illness is now covered more often since COVID than in the past so just exercise good hygiene as usual and live life.

China, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan & Maldives. All friendly nation to China will import Disease first will spread all over world and latter Vaccines, to more precise Chinese pharma company already prepared good number of Pneumonia Vaccines and now time to export to boost Chines Economy... simple business
  1. Start using Indian Kadha that prepared using regular tea powder, Ginger, Black Paper, Clove, Mint, Jaggery, Tulsi, lemongrass, mix it boiled it for 2-3 minutes, stain/filter & if wish add little milk, drink it ( 1 normal cup) 2-3 times a day till you feel winter in your part/area/state/city.​
  2. if above not possible, just take 1 regular cup of water, jaggery, khajoor (indian desi dates), Ajwain (Carom Seeds), pinch turmeric, little ginger, lemongrass mix all and boiled all for 2-3 minutes (do not stain/filter & if wish add little milk) drink it/chew it ( 1 normal cup) 2-3 times a day till you feel winter in your part/area/state/city. and all will be good. if you want to filter than do not use Khajoor/dates and eat 2-3 pcs raw after drinking above tea.​
  3. For more detail about above ingredients, please visit here
The above 2 methods we/i'm using at home from starting of winter till end, not regularly but when caught by Cough/Cold.. one can use regularly without any harm till winter days.
Please do not rely on above kadha When there is serious cough/cold, in such case please do visit Doctor immediately.

Last edited:
please not another one i gained 40kg and went from +1.25 to -0.75 eyesight in just 2 years, if this happens again im going to lose it

Latest reports - walking pneumonia cases reported in France, Italy, Hong Kong, USA, and some 2-3 asian countries. More than 400,000 cases reported in China.

What's missing this time are the videos of people suddenly dropping dead during their daily duties. Those are what made people around the world afraid enough to accept lockdowns.

Outbreaks are not that rare.

Outbreaks turning into epidemic and later pandemic is what matters.

I guess completing the suggested adult vaccination programme schedule should keep us safe from most stuff.

1701446286113.png

Source: https://ncdc.mohfw.gov.in/WriteReadData/linkimages/February_Final_020862513827.pdf

Back