Audio Now that I've got a tf10..need a mp3 player

First of all thanks to Member Strategy for giving me such a good deal for tf10's and aLso for allowing me to audition his collection of audio gear that includes likes of HE6, akg's, um's etc...thanks mate!!

Now guys please help me get a decent music player that is extremely portable(I love miniature gadgets and also it would help me lessen my burden as i already carry a huge phone:D)..the sound signature I am looking for is that the sound should be warm with a nice thump(bass) in it.
How is the sansa clip+?
Or if anyone can suggest something better..budget is under 10k.
Anyone willing to sell his 3rd generation iPod nano?I simply love that device....

Ps-Please guys I am looking for something very small like a clip or something that is comparable to the size of a 5th generation iPod nano.

N2 would be good for TF10 as it is slightly very slightly warmer than clip+ coz TF10 has very much treble. Also N2 has better IEM driving capability than clip+.

Thanks for the suggestions...but I've ordered iRiver Lplayer as i just love the iRiver sound signature, i had a river back in my school days(2006-07) and I simply love the way it used to sound.
Tried a number of players after that like ipods, sony players, sansa, transcend, creative etc but none of them sound like what I love.
Sony comes close but ipods just don't have enough bass to satisfy me and the other players listed sound good enough but not quite like my river:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And i'as trying hard to convince myself to buy the nanite n2 because of its powerful amp and processor but was unable to as i doubt their build quality.
What about the SQ in case of nanite n2?...bass is what i want to hear about, should have the depth, thump and extention(I mean to say that the thump should last like it used to on my w810i with megabass preset and hpm 70)...:eek:hyeah:
And pardon me for not knowing the technical terms, so if anyone can explain it in simple terms....

TF10 has a good synergy with N2 , especially due to the BBE enhancements and custom EQ settings you can tune the sound to your liking .

Back