JPushkarH

Disciple
ONE
Mere paas 74.53 GB ki hdd hai. Our

50 GB NTFS

10 GB NTFS

10 GB NTFS

ye teen partition usme th e

Then recently maine "Acronics Partation Exert" ki madata se 4.53 GB FAT 32 partatina taiyar kiya. par next booting hote hi mera 50 GB vala partation ud gaya Vo Gayab hai Use kaise deke.

TWO
English Version

Man you must be proud of your RaShTraBhaSha

I have 74.53 GB hdd With
50 GB NTFS

10 GB NTFS

10 GB NTFS

500 MB FAT 32 Recently Found

These 4 partition.

Recently i created 5th primary partitin with help of "Acronics Partition Expert"
4 GB FAT 32
but as son as i created 5th partition first partition of 50 GB was becomes GAYAB how to recover it ?
In last case i have recovered fat 32 Partition with hel of norton disk doctoer but it can't recover NTFS. Steler phenoix NTFS & Fat 32 can recover those 50 gb but it requires another storage device with 50 gb free space to store recovered data. not a partition recovery soft it is a file recovery soft.
any soft which recovers NTFS partition.

plz... can we have this in english.
thank you.

edit: sorry didn't see your 2nd part..
anyway try to use english only mate ;)

thum Partition Magic kyo nahi estamal karthe?
Partition Magic har baar kam katha hai :)

english ver :p

why dont u use Partition Magic?
Partition Magic always works :)

Mayb u didnt do it rite...nd theres nuthin to b scared of nytme...
keep a WinXp bootable disk handy so tht u can do it frm dos.....too easy for lamerz like me

I once had a problem with one of my HDDs.. all of a sudden my windows was kaput n when i booted into windows from another drive, the primary partition C-drive on the original HDD was not showing up. When i tried to access it WIndows showed me some error and asked me if i wanted to format the partition. I didnt. On my friend's suggestion I used Getbackdata for NTFS. Luckily, i didnt need to restore the files to another HDD. Somehow after running Getbackdata, the partition in question was back to normal and I cud boot into Windows thru that partition. Weird it was, but it kinda worked for me. May be u cud try that too.

nah, not only to weird ppl, it happens to unweired ppl too :p but they just format it :p
but no, i did it first time and it screwed it up, yeh porbably i did it wrong, and how can one partition from xp boot cd ?

ne ideas

other than that, i use admin tools (control panel) to partition very easy to do

partition magic is partition tragic IMHO

Since it is NTFs i assume you use Win2k/XP

So first try command from Start -> Run -> diskmgmt.msc

See if you can see the GAYAB partition
If you can see it then right click that partition and just change the drive letter to C bcoz i assume that 50 GB is you first primary partition where windows 2k/XP is installed

Now check in My Computer

Secondly dou have a dual boting system like Win 98 + Win 2k/Xp

If you cannot see the NTFS partition in Win 98 then that is not problem bcoz u cannot view NTFs partitions in Win 98 except if you use 3rd party tools.

-------
If you cannot boot into windows then use the REPAIR option (NOT the Recovery console) from Windows 2K/XP CD if it shows up the currently installed Windows

Or as already suggested by Masky use Data recovery software.

Regards.

Plz See img it may help

JPushkarH posted 15.22 minutes later:

Sorry but there is no use of thimbnails it wont give any info . .

मैने Stealer Phinoix FAT 32 & NTFS इस्लमाल किया तो वो मुझे १२० GB ढुढ के दे रहा है मै इतनी जगह कहां से लाउ ?

आपके खयाल मै अच्छा Recovery s/w कोनसा है
मेरे छोटेसे प्रश्न के लिये कष्ट उठाने केलीये धन्यवाद

Attachments

• ntfs2cw.jpg
    ntfs2cw.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 118
JPushkarH said:
Sorry but there is no use of thimbnails it wont give any info . .

The point of using thumbnails is not to lose the quality of pics. It forms a hyperlink on which ppl click to open the full-sized image :)

Back