Nuforce NE7M Monsoon JODI OFFER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEM.jpg

BUY NUFORCE NE7M X 2 units for : 4000 shipped

Note :
Offer valid till Stock last
shipping can will be done only at one place , if you want to ship each unit to two different locations then additional cost of 60 rs will be applicable
shipping we do only via BLUEDART AIR COMPLETE INSURED

Im interested in this offer. I need only one. Is anyone else interested in this offer so we can tag-team?

No NE6 we are not getting NE6 as NE6 is at same price as NE7

Those who want please make it asap as we are very low on stock

memebers can do split of offer as per@n00b

The product site says that it "Generally works with any device that support 3.5mm stereo in 3 or 4 pin plug"

Can anyone confirm if it works with the Nokia 5800 XM? Does the microphone work too for calls?

fractal said:
The product site says that it "Generally works with any device that support 3.5mm stereo in 3 or 4 pin plug"

Can anyone confirm if it works with the Nokia 5800 XM? Does the microphone work too for calls?
It won't...please go through here http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-...uforce-ne6-ne7-m-iems-169858.html#post1534337

Scroll down to the post no.11....there it explained quite well.

else I'll settled down with NE-7 long time ago....this is the only reason I'm looking for NE-6 as I don't owned an Iphone.

^ Yes it will work perfectly on the Fuze. :). These are the best IEM headset (for the price) one can get for an iPhone /Blackberry .Nice deal Vijay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back