Graphic Cards Nvidia 6600 GT vs ATI X800 GTO

Nikhil said:
And people who have seen it and benched it are under NDA and cannot talk abt it.
Yes, very precise statement.

All I can say is that, I've managed to touch 9k in 3DMark '05 with some ATI setup, I will not reveal the componenets as they have not been handed out for testing yet.

Hardware ANALysis is crap. Those benchies are FAkes on overclocked x850 xt pe 's or even just theoretically thought up.

Darren with x1800 xt????? WTF??? Hoes the performance???? Quick tell me, i may order one!!

ya how the performance....

is it outperform GTX....

even it is factory sample still it wont be as thirdclass as mentioned at hardware anasys.....
let us know ur 3D mark score and not only that but try game with 1600 res and all effect on ultra quality......

hey i have not red about SM 3.
is it there.....

one question ???

does it have any tech. extra which GTX does not have???

Do you really think if he is under NDA he will disclose those details?

You wont get these details before 6th october 1AM our local time. ;)

If the X800GT is mch better in performance I wud go with coz of the simple fact that, SM 3.0 which nvidia offers, well its nt that big a deal as yet coz screenshots etc. still look as good on ATI and Nvidia.

As I read the title, I just wanted to add that the X800GTO has a 256-bit memory bus as well (I'm sure u guys would know), while the ????GT has 128MB with a 128-bit bus.

Either way the X800GTO wins hands down with its 12 pipes.

PS : Excuse the ? signs, ( I hope you guys understand ;))

As I read the title, I just wanted to add that the X800GTO has a 256-bit memory bus as well (I'm sure u guys would know), while the ????GT has 128MB with a 128-bit bus.

The memory bus factor is not a deciding factor on the low end cards now, as 6600 GT outperforms a 256bit 9800 XT...

In any case dump both of those and get an X800XL its price have dropped in US.

Is is illegal for an ATi employee to name a nVidia card? :S Jeesh :|...

@ Aces

May i have a link? The x800 xl's price on newegg is 280 dollars. I Got it for 256 dollars on sale, 3 months back :bleh:

Back