NVIDIA & AMD GPU Pricing Update For May 2022: GeForce Graphics Cards Now 14% Over MSRP, Radeon at Just 6% Over MSRP

Just wait for a few more months and then things will change. NVIDIA and AMD cannot charge premium over current gen, so they will have to lower the prices. Once the prices of the RTX 3xxx comes down, then only they can market or sell the next gen at a bit higher prices or maybe we might get better performance at same price.

I have seen prices rising on FB group despite this. Unless ETH is mineable on GPU, we are not gonna see things below MSRP.
Ignore those FB groups. Also, ignore any 3xxx card now above 3060 Ti. We are entering Q2 in a month and a half and we will start seeing more and more details of 4xxx and RDNA 3 cards.

You can now get a 3070 under 65k in offline stores (easily under 60k if you build entire rig). 3080 is now available closer to 80k. 3060 is getting closer to 40k and Ti is getting closer to 50k.

Ignore those FB groups. Also, ignore any 3xxx card now above 3060 Ti. We are entering Q2 in a month and a half and we will start seeing more and more details of 4xxx and RDNA 3 cards.

You can now get a 3070 under 65k in offline stores (easily under 60k if you build entire rig). 3080 is now available closer to 80k. 3060 is getting closer to 40k and Ti is getting closer to 50k.
32K for 3060. 42K - 45K for 3060ti as something just last month. now its again up.

Ignore those FB sellers trying to cash in on this LHR unlock hype, there's so many sellers who provide 3060 from 39-40k, 3070ti from 70k. I have also seen sellers trying to sell 3060ti at 68k after the LHR unlock but that won't stick. When miners/people dump non lhr cards it'll automatically bring down other card prices more.

Is it applicable here?

AMD ryzen 5600x 5800x 5900x all got 1/3 price cuts around the world 2 months back.... Here.... No effect
I guess you have not been following the prices then, I could have given a savage answer. 5900X was selling for 54k few months ago and now selling for 42000. Did you check the launch price of 12900k to what it is selling now.
5950x was selling for 74k not a long while ago and SCL Gaming quoted it to me for 55k. What else are you expecting ?

I guess you have not been following the prices then, I could have given a savage answer. 5900X was selling for 54k few months ago and now selling for 42000. Did you check the launch price of 12900k to what it is selling now.
5950x was selling for 74k not a long while ago and SCL Gaming quoted it to me for 55k. What else are you expecting ?
Make it 39k or lower in offline store if you buy entire build.

The scenario in India. Prices from 19th May 2022. Same model different prices.

Attachments

• Asrock Newegg.PNG
    Asrock Newegg.PNG
    70 KB · Views: 91
  • Asrock.PNG
    Asrock.PNG
    3.4 KB · Views: 91
i think the price will slowly catchup in india as always they will try to milk as much as possible i would assume close to next gen release we should be much closer to US prices

Back