Graphic Cards nvidia announces eXperience center in Mumbai!!!

Striker10

Skilled
Nvidia has announced the opening of its state-of-the-art Nvidia Experience Center in Mumbai. lucky you guys !!!!!! ( those who are in Mumbai ! )

The new center will give consumers an opportunity to walk-in and experience Nvidia's entire product line including the new Nvidia GeForce 7800 GTX. :hap2:

source URL :clap:

In a strategic move to broaden the Indian market's awareness of graphics and digital media technology, and following on from the successful opening of its research and development facility in Bangalore, Nvidia expects the Experience Center,

located at Big Byte, #2, Tara Temple Lane, Lamington Road, Mumbai,

to give the consumer here an opportunity to truly "touch and feel" its entire product range.

Taken from the site

offtopic
Mods plz delete this.
Funky can u plz come on MSN wanted to talk 2 u.

Also ur PM box is full plz delete some PMs.

have just 10 mins on net access at cyber

Wanted to get in touch with him very urgent.

Dont know if i will be able to get in touch.

Yeah...saw the 7800GTX.
Its awesome.
If you guys want, will take some pics of the card and post.

XFX has done an excellent job with this card.

Can anybody post the lowest price of the card here locally...?
ps: I still have a kidney left to sell ........:eek:hyeah:
Seriously i would rather wait for the economic versions (non-GTX) of 7800 to be released (hopefully by sept'2005) Then try to o/c it to the max. again hoping the price of the plain 7800 would be atleast 25 ~ 30 % less than a 7800 GTX version.

Seriously i would rather wait for the economic versions (non-GTX) of 7800 to be released (hopefully by sept'2005) Then try to o/c it to the max. again hoping the price of the plain 7800 would be atleast 25 ~ 30 % less than a 7800 GTX version.

They will have fewer pipelines, if you are lucky maybe you can unlock them.

Back