Nvidia gaming league

Howdy Gamers ? Summers are on and what could be better than examining the heat onto some FPS Gaming ?
NVIDIA in compilation with Xtreme Gaming brings you a NVIDIA GAMING LEAGUE, in simple words NGL.
Test your shooting skills, brains and fire power in this very enthralling Call of Duty 4 Tournament at the Gaming Cafe in your neighborhood when gamers from all around India battle it out to be the ultimate winner.
Finally, 25 Winners from 25 cafes will settle it off at the National Finals to be held in New Delhi on 25th June for a MEGA Prize of 1 Lakh
So are you ready ? We are coming to see what you are capable off.
For Further details visit NVIDIA GAMING LEAGUE or for any further queries mail us at info@xtremegaming.in
[attachment=7946:14173.attach]

Attachments

• ngl_banner.jpg
    ngl_banner.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 125
Aman27deep said:
COD4? what a joke. You need more games like CSS and BC2 IMHO.

Get over CSS, TF2 TF2 TF2, it's not just shooting, it's literally all dimensions, jumping ROCKET JUMPING, melee(real melee, not one hit knife kills)

comp@ddict said:
Get over CSS, TF2 TF2 TF2, it's not just shooting, it's literally all dimensions, jumping ROCKET JUMPING, melee(real melee, not one hit knife kills)
I know dude, I've played TF2 more than you. TF2 is a great game, infact it was m fav game before so many weapons + paid content ruined the best game that it was. Now there are so many weapons that you can't really even remember the name of every weapon and what all shit they have done with the game, totally ruined the game for me. But I mostly played for fun.

CSS and BC2 are stable games and that's why i recommended those, i could have even said Crysis 2 (as it will be in Vixture's next cycle) but even that is not a stable game. On my old rig, every update of TF2 decreased my FPS in TF2 a lot, i remember that.

comp@ddict said:
TF2 is FUN but competitive TF2 is next to non-existent in India.

for an event of this scale to be successful you need LOTs of teams. so good choice would be CSS or CoD4 as CS1.6 has become too common and old.

even as much as I totally love BFBC2, it's not practical for a large scale tourney in India.

_

Aman27deep said:
I know dude, I've played TF2 more than you. TF2 is a great game, infact it was m fav game before so many weapons + paid content ruined the best game that it was. Now there are so many weapons that you can't really even remember the name of every weapon and what all shit they have done with the game, totally ruined the game for me. But I mostly played for fun.

CSS and BC2 are stable games and that's why i recommended those, i could have even said Crysis 2 (as it will be in Vixture's next cycle) but even that is not a stable game. On my old rig, every update of TF2 decreased my FPS in TF2 a lot, i remember that.
Actually, I use my custom config like(steam options, start command) and my frame rate with vsync on never gives any issue. And these patches I know cause instability(followed by another patch for the unstable patch lol), but new maps and new weapons are always fun.

Besides, dont worry. Paid content dont give you any advantage over the stock items, I mean all my loadouts are almost stock yet I do some banging on the field.

Just look cod4 is like 4 years old game

Man why dont introduce newer games like cod7 ,bfbc2. specially bfbc2 which requires skill and patience for most of online gamers to see the ultimate winner

comp@ddict said:
Actually, I use my custom config like(steam options, start command) and my frame rate with vsync on never gives any issue. And these patches I know cause instability(followed by another patch for the unstable patch lol), but new maps and new weapons are always fun.

Umm i said old rig, on new rig (well it has been 6 months now) it is still never below 150 fps @ Full HD + all max.

comp@ddict said:
Besides, dont worry. Paid content dont give you any advantage over the stock items, I mean all my loadouts are almost stock yet I do some banging on the field.
I know, I know. I'll be back soon i hope, am not playing these days cause bsnl gives pings > 320ms to SG servers. And Udit bhai told be that Reliance would gimme 60ms to Starhub servers, so i think i would get that soon after (if) i shift my house.

And Udit bhai told be that Reliance would gimme 60ms to Starhub servers, so i think i would get that soon after (if) i shift my house.

wow good luck with 60, starhub isp users in singapore get 40-70 ping, I get 100 with airtel and i'm happy.

comp@ddict said:
wow good luck with 60, starhub isp users in singapore get 40-70 ping, I get 100 with airtel and i'm happy.
I've seen mumbai people with 5net get 65ms :p And i am sure you dunno, but from Chennai and Bangalore, people get 45-50ms from Airtel.

BoRNTeRRI3T said:
Just look cod4 is like 4 years old game

Man why dont introduce newer games like cod7 ,bfbc2. specially bfbc2 which requires skill and patience for most of online gamers to see the ultimate winner
With BFBC2 and COD:Bo, the entry fees will be near Rs2000 per member IMO. (in legal POV with price of each copy and server cost and all. )

Back