Graphic Cards NVIDIA GeForce 660 Ti Released

India Pricing ???

It is a soft OR virtual launch, no stock cards. So expect it to be available in India not before September.

Also prices are going to be Rock N' Rolla, hope HD78** series gets some pricing-love in India. Over-clocking them is easy, performance gained is also credible and unlike the reviewed nVidia bunch they do not seem to have a lot of issues with power consumption.

Is the 660Ti going to be a DAMP SQUIB .... ??

Nothing that spectacular to differentiate it form the 670 & 680..... except it's power ratings.

It's horrendously priced

Most have release NVidia's press-kit about this card. Toms has a review GeForce GTX 660 Ti Review: Nvidia's Trickle-Down Keplernomics : The Kepler Trickle-Down Continues

It remains to be seen whether gamers will actually start to buy more expensive solutions to play the latest titles or will wait for price-cuts or introduction of new products.
Kepler Meets Titanium: Nvidia Reveals GeForce GTX 660 Ti - X-bit labs

Cheers

I think the cards would be here in a couple of weeks. I've heard from a retailer itself that they'd be very much available in less than 2 weeks.

I spoke to the back-room chaps at SMC International in May, he was confident they would've have the GTX660Ti by July-end. I do not trust such tidings and anyways the initial stocks will get picked up fast, doubly so if the prices are in line; so just hope they are available by September in volume.

I dont think this card deserve more than 19k price.

Which one the GTX660Ti OR the AMD HD7950?

Price cuts reflecting on the Indian markets are a little hard to gauge thanks to the waltz the Rupee engages itself vis-á-vis the $; that their are a dozen middle-men, distributors and custom loops the product has to jump through to reach India doesn't help either.

Which one the GTX660Ti OR the AMD HD7950?

Price cuts reflecting on the Indian markets are a little hard to gauge thanks to the waltz the Rupee engages itself vis-á-vis the $; that their are a dozen middle-men, distributors and custom loops the product has to jump through to reach India doesn't help either.

Gtx one. Agreed there to be lot of middlemen stuff but the way all companies came out their model in a day.There is no doubt it was already ready and prepared to hit the market.In short i feel .I will wait for prices to settle.I liked the evga superclocked model.But again getting those here will be really a pain here.

Gtx one. Agreed there to be lot of middlemen stuff but the way all companies came out their model in a day.There is no doubt it was already ready and prepared to hit the market.In short i feel .I will wait for prices to settle.I liked the evga superclocked model.But again getting those here will be really a pain here.

The eVGA card sports the stock blower style cooler which is said to get very noisy and more importantly not as efficient as ZOTAC! AMP! Edition and other open-air cooler designs.

Yes me too, was thinking about grabbing one of these cards to replace my HD5770 but thanks to pricing I doubt the wait is going to be a short one.

Both AT and THG seem to think NVidia is targeting the 19x10/12 w/ 4xAA configuration with the 660 Ti, disappointing. Was thinking of upgrading to this card for my next build but can't be sure if it will handle Skyrim with all the eye candy mods (or even Crysis 3 if Crytek don't make another gimped console port).

Back