FS: Video Card Nvidia GTX 1080Ti's & GTX 1070

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhononweed

Disciple
Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti And Zotac GTX 1070

Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti - 2 Cards Available.

Expected Price (Rs): SOLD
Item Condition: 5 out of 5
Purchase Date: May 19 ,2017
Remaining Warranty Period: 3 Year
Invoice Available?: Yes
Reason for Sale: Emergency Funds
Shipping from: Local Sale
Payment Options:Cash , BTC
Shipping Charges:N/A

Zotac GTX 1070 ( ZT-P10700F-10P )

Expected Price (Rs): SOLD
Item Condition: 5 out of 5
Purchase Date: June 30 ,2017
Remaining Warranty Period: 5 Year
Invoice Available?: Yes
Reason for Sale: Emergency Funds
Shipping from: Local Sale
Payment Options:Cash , BTC
Shipping Charges:N/A

All Sold.

Last edited:
A word of caution to buyers - seller has most likely used these cards for mining crypto currencies ...bitcoins and other alt coins.

Running them at full throttle at high temps 24/7... as you can see his idling temps in those afterburner screenshots.
These cards should be idling at 40-50 max temps....

Anyways just a reminder to everyone...a lot these used mining cards are going to show up on the sellers market at very sweet prices ...very soon since the cryptoboom is coming to an end. A lot of AMD's 3xx and 4xx cards will also show up.

I wouldn't touch them, they've been abused and could die on you any moment, regardless of still being under warranty.

A word of caution to buyers - seller has most likely used these cards for mining crypto currencies ...bitcoins and other alt coins.

Running them at full throttle at high temps 24/7... as you can see his idling temps in those afterburner screenshots.
These cards should be idling at 40-50 max temps....

Anyways just a reminder to everyone...a lot these used mining cards are going to show up on the sellers market at very sweet prices ...very soon since the cryptoboom is coming to an end. A lot of AMD's 3xx and 4xx cards will also show up.

I wouldn't touch them, they've been abused and could die on you any moment, regardless of still being under warranty.
Suffering from eye disorders?
Look at GPUZ.. You will find out the Temps.
Don't crap the thread.

as far as i can see, seller has mentioned "local sale", but forgot to mention the location. or did i missed something in post

i can help in shipping, if someone is interested in buying from outside.buyer has to take the shipping chrges and shipping risk.

Check out The Afterburner, it's oc'd when I took screenshot.

AFAIK from my experience, overclocking doesn't magically induce a 99% GPU load.. The load is clearly due to some application using the GPU..

Anyways no point in dragging this further.. Since considering these GPUs are only 2 months old, even if they have been used for mining 24/7 during that period, it still has a lot of life in it.. In worst case, there is the 5 year warranty too..

Peace out :angelic:

AFAIK from my experience, overclocking doesn't magically induce a 99% GPU load.. The load is clearly due to some application using the GPU..

Anyways no point in dragging this further.. Since considering these GPUs are only 2 months old, even if they have been used for mining 24/7 during that period, it still has a lot of life in it.. In worst case, there is the 5 year warranty too..

Peace out :angelic:
Sorry forgot to add, screenshot was taken right after I closed TimeSpy bench... Oc'd was done to see the potential of the cards in sli.

Not a miner, if I was one then I won't be selling it for this price at this time. :D

Sorry forgot to add, screenshot was taken right after I closed TimeSpy bench... Oc'd was done to see the potential of the cards in sli.

Not a miner, if I was one then I won't be selling it for this price at this time. :D

So whats the reason for the price then? Looks like a distress sale you got. Maybe you should put up one more screenshot with the cards at idle and in non OC mode.

BTW, shipping to Mumbai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back