Nvidia GTX 680: Deadly Fast Kepler. Now @ SMC International.

Status
Not open for further replies.
logozl.png

nvidiageforcen.png

Nvidia GTX 680 : Deadly Fast Kepler

OUT OF STOCK NOW !!!
sad.gif

hitmanabsolution1920x25.jpg

In a world where split-second decisions can mean the difference between life and death, the importance of the graphics engine cannot be understated.

Presenting the new Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 - the fastest single-GPU card on the planet.

With the unbridled power 1536 CUDA cores clocked at more than a Gigahertz, this monster will have your foes begging for mercy and color your friends green with envy.

The card that we have to offer is the MSI N680GTX-PM2D2GD5. We have a single unit in stock, and that card is up for grabs.

The pricing is Rs.32,600 with Free Express Air Shipping.

Nvidia GeForce GTX. Play Hard. Play Fast.

*This product is available strictly on a first-come-first-served basis. Terms & conditions apply.*

WOW,

but why just one in stocks ?

This card was quite in demand. The rest of the units were sold off pretty quickly, and we had some difficulty in holding one in reserve for forum members.

Would you be interested, sir?

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.
happy19.gif

Best regards,

Team SMC

011-46516446

Best of luck SMC international. Because GTX680 is an awesome card, but it take a lot of power from psu to run it. That's why i can't buy it. thank you sir.

I think they are including any shipping charges, to get

[/center][/left]

But now I think we are crapping the thread, so all I tell SMC International. I wish you a successful sale, Cheerio!!

Sorry about that - there was an 11[sup]th[/sup] hour change in pricing, and we just didn't manage to update our thread before we closed for the day.
<

The pricing for the MSI card has been revised to Rs.32,600 with Free Shipping for forum members, but it is currently out-of-stock.

Our sincere apologies...
cry.gif

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.
<

Best regards,

Team SMC

011-46516446

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back