WTB Nvidia RTX 3080 GPU with warranty (Asus or Zotac)

Hello folks! I want to buy an Nvidia RTX 3080 GPU. Prefer ASUS or ZOTAC with warranty.
Check this post for 3070ti

A 3080 ti can be bought from PAN infotech nehru place delhi for 1.15L
I'm getting one today

do you actually mean 1.15L for 3080ti or it was a typo?

Edit: I just called PAN infotech nehru place and they quoted me 1.65L for 3080ti and 90k for 3070ti zotac amp holo.

Last edited:
Guys any news about any RTX 3080? Cant stretch my budget for a RTX 3080Ti. Please let me know availability and price for a RTX 3080
Nvidia RTX 3080 GPU with warranty non (Asus or Zotac) but FE
Bro can u plz find out availability and price of the RTX 3080

Last edited:
Checked
The price of a 3080ti and 3080 non- LHR is the same.
A 3080 LHR can be had for 20k less.
Almost all brands available, stock is not the problem.

Checked
The price of a 3080ti and 3080 non- LHR is the same.
A 3080 LHR can be had for 20k less.
Almost all brands available, stock is not the problem.
Ok. But what is the best price for a 3080 non LHR. I don’t want to spend a fortune on it. Even a founders edition is ok. Do you suggest to go for a founders edition 3080?

There is nothing wrong with a founder's edition. I feel they are better than some AIB cards. Just that they are mostly available with scalpers. And still there is a chance you would get them cheaper or around a AIB card. Why are you insisting on a non-LHR card? With a limited budget you would be saving 10-20 grand easy with the same gaming performance.

There is nothing wrong with a founder's edition. I feel they are better than some AIB cards. Just that they are mostly available with scalpers. And still there is a chance you would get them cheaper or around a AIB card. Why are you insisting on a non-LHR card? With a limited budget you would be saving 10-20 grand easy with the same gaming performance.
Well firstly I don’t even know what LHR means and what difference does it make in performance compared to a non LHR card. I don’t want to sacrifice frames if I buy an LHR card.
The other question is, where can I find a RTX3080 card, LHR or non LHR.

Well firstly I don’t even know what LHR means and what difference does it make in performance compared to a non LHR card. I don’t want to sacrifice frames if I buy an LHR card.
The other question is, where can I find a RTX3080 card, LHR or non LHR.
For gaming you shouldn't bother about gpu being lhr or non lhr but price instead.

To clarify, there is no known difference between the LHR or non-LHR card during gaming or cuda/productivity work etc. These LHR cards are designed and Nvidia implemented to reduce the hashrate during crypto mining and it's not imaffectd on some cards NON-LHR. As LHR Don't yeald atleast 30% as much hashrate their price and demand by the mining community is less and hence lesser price in the market (relativity,)
Lot's of stock is available. Just hidden to inflate the prices. By lot's I mean 100 numbers 3070ti 8f you can pay the price mmñç

Back