Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3 Yrs
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Extra
RPTech is giving me an option to buy NVIDIA 3080 Ti FE from their website, but I already have a Zotac 3080 Ti Amp Holo.

So, I can buy this card for someone, or I can keep the Nvidia one for me and sell Zotac 3080 Ti Amp Holo at very reasonable price.

I do not know where and how exactly to post. But as it amounts to a Sale, so posting here.

I have 48 hours to respond to Nvidia. Will proceed only if I have confirmed buyer with full payment.

Ping me your interests.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.36.41 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.36.41 AM.png
    162 KB · Views: 311
  • Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.37.53 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.37.53 AM.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 2.16.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 2.16.59 PM.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Invoice.jpg
    Invoice.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 220
Curious to know when did you enquire for the 3080ti to rptech? Also from product page or nvidia site?
Just wanna know the timeline on this.

RPTech is giving me an option to buy NVIDIA 3080 Ti FE from their website, but I already have a Zotac 3080 Ti Amp Holo.

So, I can buy this card for someone, or I can keep the Nvidia one for me and sell Zotac 3080 Ti Amp Holo at very reasonable price.

I do not know where and how exactly to post. But as it amounts to a Sale, so posting here.

I have 48 hours to respond to Nvidia. Will proceed only if I have confirmed buyer with full payment.

Ping me your interests.
Yes Sirji,

If You should consider my request too.
Please.

Regards,
FreakyChokra

Ping me your interests.
You should be selling rptech gpu and not zotac..

TBH he's not morally obligated to do anything. It's his choice what to keep and what to sell. If he's not scalping even that is a big win for the buyer.
Suggesting him the right decision.. if he is behind money zotac will any day make him earn lot of money than stock FE.
If he wants to play it fair then only a fool will sell zotac not to forget 5yr warranty vs 3yrs, overall build and cooling and rgb and overclocking potential..
EOD its the sellers choice..if he chooses to loot people or get himself fooled!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back