Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Allegedly "leaked" benchmarks (1440p) of the RTX 3060 Ti.
I originally thought it would be "non-Ti" version.

7fbf52f4-f83f-45ce-a2d1-66a8ef2b8d00.jpg694a2188-c762-456e-a023-8a729ac6d308.jpg2920259d-e203-466b-8098-12dc5d34015e.jpg

Lucky Buy. Lucky Guy. when did you got the delivery ?
I got it around 20-30 days ago.. from first batch.. they have only 10-12 pcs at that time, communication throughout email, payment did directly rptech bank account, they verified and they sent via bludart
Perfect buy brother. Enjoy your gaming at 4K.
Thanks ... i have Acer Predator 1440p IPS 165hz monitor.. mostly play PUBG PC... :)

Last edited:
More images of the RTX 3060Ti from different countries have come online. Is it true they are officially launching in Dec 2?

AiBs selling over MRP is an issue everywhere not just India. I guess can't expect prices to go down anytime soon then as the stock issue seem to continue.

may be you are right... the founder edition 3070 sold at 45k .. i believe it should be 35k to 39k.. if someone want to buy 3000 series. best to go with FE(RPTECH) for the best price.
Getting a 30 series FE card from RP Tech is basically lottery though.. stocks come once in a blue moon. I myself have been waiting for weeks now, still there's no clear indication of when they will get next stock of 30 series cards.

may be you are right... the founder edition 3070 sold at 45k .. i believe it should be 35k to 39k.. if someone want to buy 3000 series. best to go with FE(RPTECH) for the best price.
Lol the 3070 FE will NEVER come back at 45k lol. Now that AMD RX have released they will probably match the price according to the performance/profit.

Lol the 3070 FE will NEVER come back at 45k lol. Now that AMD RX have released they will probably match the price according to the performance/profit.
(44,500/- for RTX 3070) Its official price from Nvidia for founder edition, now they can't change it unless $~INR have difference. you can check Nvidia official india store here

Getting a 30 series FE card from RP Tech is basically lottery though.. stocks come once in a blue moon. I myself have been waiting for weeks now, still there's no clear indication of when they will get next stock of 30 series cards.
6 month more...

(44,500/- for RTX 3070) Its official price from Nvidia for founder edition, now they can't change it unless $~INR have difference. you can check Nvidia official india store here
I know that it is the official price but it's out of stock isn't it? Nothing matters if it's out of stock lol. And of course they absolutely CAN change it. The distri can set any price they want. It's business not a charity.
So keep your hopes up and you might just be disappointed beyond belief.

A price on paper which you can't buy has zero meaning. It is absolutely pointless comparing to the founders edition pricing as you can't buy an FE card unless you get extremely lucky.

A price on paper which you can't buy has zero meaning. It is absolutely pointless comparing to the founders edition pricing as you can't buy an FE card unless you get extremely lucky.
Bought RTX FE 2080 (70k) in 2018 from Nvidia (RPTECH) i was keeping an eye for the price like 6 month , never changed.. it changed only for $-INR.. ratio (3k-4k) .. and its always in stock. (Of course its not best card for price/performance at that time ) but due to bitcoin boom dont have choice to go other way.
Now it just matter of time..

Really makes you wonder why did they even bother with lowering the prices in India if it was never going to be available at that price point. It's not like they had any competition from AMD or thought AMD could even compete at the existing launch prices.

Meme Think GIF

Last edited:
I know that it is the official price but it's out of stock isn't it? Nothing matters if it's out of stock lol. And of course they absolutely CAN change it. The distri can set any price they want. It's business not a charity.
So keep your hopes up and you might just be disappointed beyond belief.
already got RTX 3080 at 62k. i am sure they have rules regarding pricing with nvidia.

Back