Nvidia to launch G70 'at Computex'

Apex

Skilled
Nvidia's next-generation G70 graphics chip will be unveiled next month at Computex in Taipei, Taiwanese motherboard maker moles have claimed.

A variety of sources, cited by DigiTimes, reckon the G70 will be fabbed at 110nm by TSMC and deliver double the performance of the GeForce 6800.

But while Nvidia may plan to launch G70 in early June, the part does not appear likely to ship in volume until toward the end of Q3, Digitimes sources say.

This lends weight to claims that ATI will not launch its own next-generation graphics chip, codenamed R520, early next month, and will instead focus on its SLi-like multi-chip rendering system. Then again, it may not want to let its arch-rival take all the glory, particularly given Nvidia's relative strength in the high-end of the graphics chip market. ®

Source

No solid specs of G70 has been reveled as of now... Lets hope it does better than the R520... Why... Cause i am a nVidiot...

sunnydiv said:
well only nvidia supports 3d so me a nvidiot too
LOL if u really meant it ;)
it u wanted to say SM3 thn :tongue:

btw me like ATI's technology better than Nvidia...but as of now me had no option but an nvidia card so same here :tongue:

sunnydiv said:
yep, using it with ATI is just G*Y

lame as ever, and with nvidia combined with a costly moniter, u will never go back
Some others might feel the same about using Nvidia. Seriously speaking one should get the best bang for buck products rather than being fanboys ! If suffered from being a Nvidiot once. Plus try and experience a ATi card once and i am sure your mind will change. :cool2:

i dont care about ATI boy or an nvidiot :p

the last time i had an FX5200, was like an nvidiot...now a 9600Pro...

i just cared about value for money :p no fanboy attitude here :p

Well i tried a 9800 pro too and its a true VFM card and was best in its class at that time so i am not against ATI infact i would love to have an X800XL... BUT that dosent change me from being a nVIDIOT not only they have some good GPU's but amazing nForce platforms...

Switch said:
BUT that dosent change me from being a nVIDIOT not only they have some good GPU's but amazing nForce platforms...

hafta agree with that...they make the best platforms for AMD as of now.....

Back