PC Peripherals NZXT M59 : Chassis for gamers?

-Anish-

Skilled
Was browsing along for a chassis and came across this one. Looks weird :S

To the delight of cash-strapped consumers, each chassis has arrived with the promise of lower-than-usual prices. And, though we can't comment on build quality without thorough testing, the majority of NZXT's chassis seem decent but affordable.
Take for example the all-new NZXT M59 gaming chassis. This steel monster, pictured below, measures 190mm x 449mm x 508mm, weighs 6.5kg and will ship in August with an MSRP of $59.99.
For under sixty bucks, you'll get a side 120mm LED fan and a rear 120mm exhaust included. If you need more cooling you'll find room to mount a 120mm intake up front, and two 140mm/120mm fans at the top.

There's room for a bottom-mounted PSU, graphics cards up to 10.5in in length, and the chassis is equipped with both pre-drilled water cooling holes and a pre-installed cable management system. Elsewhere, you'll find support both 2.5in and 3.5in drives - meaning it has your SSDs covered - and an all-black interior.
NZXT reckons "the airflow, expandability, cable management, ease of installation, and sleek look and feel make this a very compelling option for the budget conscious gamer." At $59.99 (roughly £40), it might have a point.

Pathetic front bezel design, seriously small but somewhat compensates with the dark interiors. I would give it 2/5 rating.

Source : HEXUS.net - News :: NZXT announces M59 gaming chassis : Page - 1/1

There was a thread here on TE supposedly featuring this case and being a VFM buy at 60USD. IINM this was it.

Not exactly small. How big would you expect a mid-tower to be priced at? :p

Besides it's more like a CM690 Pure + that huge hole in the plate for easy removal & installation of heatsink backplates. Miles ahead of the CM690 IMO.

+ those fans NZXT bundles with the enclosures, actually works!

How in the name of holy mother of GOD were you able to find Any resemblance to Asus Vento ???

here is Vento

vento3600.jpg

^^^ :rofl::rofl::rofl: .Looks like my mom's grinder.

BTW , I like the one that gets shipped with Alienware Desktop's,very hard to find but look's great.

hash said:
^^^ :rofl::rofl::rofl: .Looks like my mom's grinder.

BTW , I like the one that gets shipped with Alienware Desktop's,very hard to find but look's great.

Well u wouldnt say tht if u see in real. Vento is one of the best lookiing factory made cases. It has a matte burnished paint tht is applied on cars.

NZXT M59-Looks weird(NZXT cases usually stand out for these things, weird, awesome or value for money)

put for 4k its worth every penny.

Well u wouldnt say tht if u see in real. Vento is one of the best lookiing factory made cases. It has a matte burnished paint tht is applied on cars.

I would buy it if the shape didn't look that weird.

But The paint job and the jet exhaust :p looks great.

Damn i want the Apollo here :( . It should retail for ~3k. Awesome case for the price. Unfortunately, Prime will probably not bother getting it...
Case in the OP doesn't seem too bad either...

Don't compare it with CM 690 pure., dude ... It is more similar to CM Gladiator 600..but the black interior looks good...I don't like the front design neither..

Back