NZXT Phantom Crafted Series Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

primeabgb

Disciple
NZXT Phantom Crafted Series Cabinet @ Rs. 7000/-

Features

- High Performance Cooling Advantages – Phantom’s extensive cooling capabilities include 7 fan cooling options with dual 200mm, single side 230/200mm (NZXT only guarantees fitment with NZXT's FN-200), triple 120mm, and front 140mm fans. For enhanced control and expandability, NZXT includes dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and an integrated fan controller with up to five 20W channels.

- Simple Installation – Phantom celebrates an array of innovative features designed to enhance every stage of the build. Meticulous wire management is easily attainable with large spacing behind the motherboard. The innovative all-new 5.25†screwless rails make installing and swapping HDDs an effortless process. Rubber grommets dampens vibration during operation.

- Additional Advanced Features – Further distinct features include an LED on/off button to control fan lighting, rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration, easily removable front and top panels, and top mounted USB, Audio/Mic, and E-SATA ports.

- Extensive Compatibility and Expandability – Features support for larger heat sinks, graphics cards, and E-ATX motherboards enabling enthusiasts to include any of today’s hottest components. Vast space within the enclosure allows for 7 hard drives with SDD support and up to five 5.25†bays.

Enthusiast Steel Full Tower

NZXT presents the cutting edge Phantom Full Tower Chassis. Designed with sleek, pristine contours, the Phantom radiates personality and quality. As with all NZXT products, we strive to set apart our customers from the rest with unique, original designs – we run the extra mile so you won’t have to settle with the typical rectangular box.

The Phantom delivers high performance cooling advantages with 7 fan cooling options, dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and five 20W per channel fan controls. An innovative 5.25†screwless system, vast space to encompass 7 hard drives, and five 5.25†bays enable smooth customization. Establish your power, your presence.

MODEL : Phantom Series

CASE TYPE : Full Tower Steel

FRONT PANEL MATERIAL : Plastic/Steel

DIMENSIONS (W x H x D) : 222 x 540 X 623 mm

COOLING SYSTEM : FRONT, 1 X 140mm

REAR, 1 X 120mm (included)

SIDE, 2 x 120mm, 1 x 200/230 (2 x 120mm included)

TOP, 2 X 200mm (1 x LED 200mm included)

DRIVE BAYS : 5 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS

7 INTERNAL 3.5"/2.5" Slots

Screwless Rail Design

MATERIAL(S) : Steel with black finish

EXPANSION SLOTS : 7

POWER SUPPLY : 500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 ( OPTIONAL)

WEIGHT : 11 KGS (W/O Power)

MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT : MOTHERBOARDS: E-ATX, ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT

COLOR : White
/ Black

Payment Options - Online Transfer, Cash Deposit, DD to HDFC / ICICI Bank A/c

Rate : Rs.7000/-

Shipping : Depend on Location

Deal : Valid till stock last

Email me (Support@PrimeABGB.com) to Confirm your Orders with your details like.

Full Name

Shipping Address with Landmark

Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)

Read Policy

Price : Valid only for Techenclave customer, not valid in PrimeABGB store and PrimeABGB.com

Attachments

• 121b.jpg
    121b.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 278
  • 121e.jpg
    121e.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 286
  • 121f.jpg
    121f.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 295
  • 121g.jpg
    121g.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 259
  • 121h.jpg
    121h.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 244
  • 121i.jpg
    121i.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 247
  • 121j.jpg
    121j.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 250
  • CR-PHANTOM-2.jpg
    CR-PHANTOM-2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 241
i am interested in buying this but got a few questions
1> this is offer still available???
2>do you have other colours(black)
3>is the black model still in stock???
4>other than the 6800/- do i have to pay octroi in kolkata, west bengal? if so how much???
5>your policy :"It is however the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the packet received by them is in a non tempered condition"
"No complaints of the product once received from the courier will be entertained.(Specially in case of physical damage)"

what do we do if the package is not tampered but the product is defective(physical damage)???
6>what courier service do you use???
7>is the shipment insured???

8>do you have the nzxt 200mm led fans that are compatible with the phantom in stock??if so how much do they cost
9>who in kolkata offers rma service for nzxt???or do i have to ship it to your location everytime if something goes wrong???
10>and why no phone communication??

Thank you for your reply.

1. Yes, Offer still available.

2.Yes, we have black colour.

3.Yes, we have black colour at our warehouse.

4.Octroi pay by the buyer if their location under the octroi applicable.

5.You can send the item picture, we will help you.

6.It depend on buyer location.

7.Yes, courier company provide insurance.

8.Yes, we have 200mm led fan which cost you Rs.800/-

9.Cabinet comes without warranty.

10.For fast and better service we prefer email communication.

Thanks and Regards,

Tushar Virani

plz verify you have received payment....and when can i expect the product to be shipped???

and plz do see that you ship the black model

get back to me as soon as possible

@ Primeabgb,

Thanx for your reply.

Please edit your signature with msg (just an advie)

mail @ support @ primeabgb.com for any query

Dear Sir,

We have received the payment. We are arranging for dispatch.

Thanks

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Kindly send your query to support @ primeabgb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back