O2 Atom exec Or O2 atom life?

acamzxc

Disciple
Hi Friends Am new here. I think this forum has lot of potential. So many topics. It feels as if it is made for me./:clap:

Well I came across this forum when am looking for a Pocket Pc phone. And now i need help of you guys to decide which one to go for.

I am confused Between O2 Atom Exec and O2 atom Life? As you know there is lot of difference in their price tag. But are the really diff except 1 GB rom that Life has and a lil bit more faster processor? Does Life too has stereo speakers life Exec?

Well I am content with 192 MB space that Atom exec has and in case i need space You always have memory cards an option:p. 500Mhz for exec are enuf for me. Exec looks better too.

So In what other way is life better than Exec? Kindly help me decide.

And ya my brother is already Using Touch which didnt appeal to me much. Coz of its slow speed, no stereo speaker, no Camera flash, a very small stylus.

What is diff in price of both the phones? I just got my touch and am highly unsatisfied. Dont go for touch..I should have spent 6 K extra and must have gone for atom exec..touch's screen in also smaller than exec. Just Imagine...

atom life - wm6

atom exec wm5

not much diff between wm5 and wm6 though..

if the cost difference isnt too much opt for the atom life since ull be getting more space etc etc..

if there is a lot of difference something like 5k and above not worth it...

What are the prices of these phones? And how's the sound quality? Are their loudspeakers as loud as sony walkmen phones?

The diff of prices is of 5K, more if i buy with bill. What to do? I mean If anyone knows more about diff in these two phones. Plz kindly enlighten me. I am quite confused, saw an iphone yest and i must say dont feel like buying o2 anymore.
Anyways i am not gng to bu it until its officially launched in india. so only Pocket pc's for me.

Back