O2 XDA II Mini S from Indiatimes.com

Satan

Adept
O2 XDA II Mini S @ INR 25k

I came across this link today.... looks like a fantastic deal. Called Indiatimes and they said they offer a warranty on it as well.

The thing is the manufacturer does not support it in India. Hence whatever warranty is available will only be through IndiaTimes.com

What do you guys think about it? I've never dealt with IndiaTimes.com and frankly I wasn't impressed with their call centre.

Not fantastic man, especially not if the warranty is through only one party... Airtel used to be a b1tch AFA blackberry's go, I remember breaking my blackberry's screen and paid fuc*in 15K to replace it....

Moreover you can get an Imate KJam for the equivalent of 17K in Dubai, this model is equivalent to the Mini S from O2....

Indian prices are just to bloody high to seriously consider buying CE based devices here....

Thanks for that vandal.... I was looking at the K-JAM as well.... the best deal I got was about 31k here in B'lore.

These things cost a bomb here.... especially considering they're at the tail end of their production cycles.

hey i watched a o2 xda ii phone.

he told me that he will give me at 6500 including its all acessories.

and i dont have credit card to go throigh pau paisa.is there any problem if i deposite money in his account???

I have used Imate K-jam. Its not good phone. Very slow processing, screen is not clear. Overall experience is poor. Though its sound quality is superb in headphones like ipod. Better look for something else.

Back