Oblivion Corrupted Graphics

prince980

Disciple
Hey ...
I played oblivion two years ago and wanted to play it again...This time on my xfx 8600GT..everything looked fine until I went out into the open..The ground looks all purple and dark blue with trees and plants looking normal...Its really strange..I think i have the 180 series driver version...What do u think i should do?
Unfortunately ,i cant post a screenie as of now because i dont have fraps installed and it doesnt allow printscreen:S

prince980 said:
Hey ...

I played oblivion two years ago and wanted to play it again...This time on my xfx 8600GT..everything looked fine until I went out into the open..The ground looks all purple and dark blue with trees and plants looking normal...Its really strange..I think i have the 180 series driver version...What do u think i should do?

Unfortunately ,i cant post a screenie as of now because i dont have fraps installed and it doesnt allow printscreen:S

patch game. could be an inherent issue.

1.) Get the Unofficial Oblivion Patch

2.) Go to DATA FILES and check if there's any mod installed cause i downloaded Qarl's Filed Depth View Mod and it gave me Purple textures.

3.) Patch the game to 1.2 Oblivion OFFICIAL Patch .

I installed the unofficial oblivion patch but it didnt seem to solve that problem..i disabled distant land(smthg like that)..lol and it worked..:)

Back