Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Lying unused for long time
Up for sale is a very less used Oculus quest 2 256GB purchased from USA in last year March. It is working perfectly. No scratches on lens. Selling because it is lying unused most of the time since purchase. It was used a few times to watch 3d movies. Extra USB-C cable purchased separately bundled with it.

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-10_16-15-55.jpg
    photo_2022-05-10_16-15-55.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 273
  • photo_2022-05-10_16-16-04.jpg
    photo_2022-05-10_16-16-04.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 274
Where were you 3 days ago when I ordered a new one!

Could there be any poorer timing? I guess not. My luck that is!
Also, looking for your source of 3D movies.

I mean, I have a folder that only reads "VR" and is around 500GB. But I guess that is from GearVR days and would work absolutely fine with Quest 2 too. But, Actual 3d movies? I could hardly find a few over Yify.

It has happened to me too bro. So many times. But I guess you can't control luck.
As for 3d movies, the source is same old. But it is very difficult to find older movies with decent seeds. So I had to make do with 2d 2160p ones a lot of times. Newer ones are a lot easier to find when bluray gets released.

It has happened to me too bro. So many times. But I guess you can't control luck.
As for 3d movies, the source is same old. But it is very difficult to find older movies with decent seeds. So I had to make do with 2d 2160p ones a lot of times. Newer ones are a lot easier to find when bluray gets released.

Which app do you use for 3D? Video player?

sorry for ot, by 3d do you guys mean that watching like in a big theatre effect or is there different 3d viewing options for movies in VR?
I have only tried the one in VR desktop where it gives a theatre indoor setting with a big screen.

I think just an ambiance is a different thing, a 3d movie itself is a different thing, and then a VR movie(which mostly is pawrn) is a different thing.

Answering my own question regarding VR watching capabilities :

1. If wishing to watch a 3d Non VR movie (Avengers Endgame 3d, Avatar 3D etc.) then Bigscreen is a lovely option for that grand screen vibe and many more if you dig those. It can access a DLNA server so you can have movie stored in your PC/laptop and access it via DLNA server thing from Bigscreen on your Quest 2.
2. If wishing to watch Side by Side, Over Under 180/360 VR content (Mostly NSFW), then Skybox is best bet, PC client is free and works as the local server for your Skybox player on Quest 2 to access. This has lots of customization and capabilities to play almost all sorts of VR content. Oculus app is paid.
These 2 methods obviously work equally well if the media is stored on your Quest 2, but why would you do that! I am not keeping anything on quest 2 storage so that I can readily transfer media into it to watch in a flight or something. Best way to kill 2.5 hours - Watch a 3D movie in your quest 2 and say FU to annoying snoring noises or nibba-nibbi selfies around you in flight.

There is a price hike expected
Would have gotten one a long time ago if it was anyone else other than Facebook and now Meta. At least they will switch to Meta account in August which will not require a social profile, though they will still keep collecting as much data as they can about your usage and your surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back