Office PC Build Config Needed(45 PC)

1. Q: What is your budget? 12k to 13k Lower the better
  2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model) None
  3. Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model) NA
  4. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement. Not Yet Decided
  5. Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component No Upgrade
  6. Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer) City
  7. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market No
  8. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware Office Use(Stock Broker Office)
  9. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike. Nope
  10. Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing? No Games
  11. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage 17inch or 19inch Widescreen
  12. Q: Are you looking to overclock? No
  13. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration? Windows XP Professional

Processor AMD Sempron 140 1500

Motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M LE 2600

RAM Corsair Value DDR3 1333MHz CL9 1x2GB 900

GPU

HDD Seagate 7200.12 500GB 1700

Cabinet CM Elite 310 1500

Monitor Dell IN1920 4950

PSU FSPSaga II 350w 1500

Keyboard Logitech K&M Combo 700

Mouse

Mousepad

Speakers

DVD Writer Samsung 900

Total 16250

If you want to save some bucks then you can buy cheap iBall / Zebronics 700 - 900 bucks cabinet... Also to further lower down the 45 Rig cost you can buy a Single DVD Writer and to install OS in other computers you can use USB drive...

Forgot to mention that TVS Gold Keyboard is required.And I think iBall/Zeb cabs would suffice.

Also I think no need for fsp saga.A zebronic or vip or iball would suffice.

Also I think no need for fsp saga.A zebronic or vip or iball would suffice.

Yes would suffice but not advisable... I know that you want to build rigs at lowest cost as possible but it would be better if you wont skimp on the PSU coz even low end rigs require good PSUs...

Just my 2 cents...

Back