Budget 51-70k Office PC

Hello

Need an advice to build office PC. It will be used for Photoshop , Video Editing , Data Storage Etc. i have shortlisted 13600K for processor and have no plans to overclock , but i am not sure if it will be a overkill.

Kindly Suggest possible configurations , i will be needing Processor , Motherboard , Ram (32 gb) , Cabinet and Powersupply. Budget is not an issue but wanna keep it as low as i can . and also for now i want to go with IGPU and will add a gfx card later on.

I will be reusing exos 6TB for storage , monitor , keyboard , mouse and blue ray writer from older build. i will be upgrading from i5 4th gen and waited for almost 4 years for this build.

Regards

What is your budget?
  • 60-70k
  1. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • CPU - Intel i5 4th gen
    • Motherboard - gigabyte z87
    • GPU - nvidia 2gb oem
    • RAM - corsair 8X2 GB DDR 3
    • Monitor - FUJITSU 24"
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
  2. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - Fujitsu 24"
    • SAMSUNG 970 EVO 500GB
    • WD PURPLE 6TB X 2
    • Blue Ray WRITER
  3. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Intel 13700K OR BETTER
    • Motherboard - H670 OR BETTER (no overclocking required. 1 or 2 nvme slots enough. Pcie 5.0 for future gfx card or 4.0 atleast)
    • GPU - will be using igpu as of now
    • PSU - compatible psu (if required)
  4. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, will be adding gfx card in an year
  5. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Delhi
    • Open to online purchase
  6. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • Video editing
    • Photoshop
    • vector graphics
    •  Corel
  7. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Not too much inclined towards AMD
  8. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Not in games / Basic Gaming
  9. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1080p
    2. Desktop - 1080p atleast
  10. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  11. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit

I also have this in my mind

Last edited:
Make sure to account for case fans in your budget and go for a case with plenty of air flow. Intel cpus are notorious for chugging power under heavy loads and may heat up without proper airflow (especially in Indian summers/non ac rooms)

Case is personal preference, but still you can go for NZXT H5 Flow or Lian Li Lancool 215, there's corsair 300D as well.
or

Kindly advise on good case and fans .

The case would depend on your budget really. For fans I personally use Deepcool FK120. They are no nonsense 1850rpm pwm fans. Deepcool uses these in their air coolers. If you want something cheaper then Ant Esports recently released Darkflow 120. 3 fans for 1.3k which boasts similar specs to Deepcool FK120. Though I cant say anything about the quality.

In general look for atleast 1800rpm pwm fans. Ideally you want 2/3 120mm intake fans on the front, 2 outflow fans on the top and 1 outflow on the rear.

Alternatively you can look for 140mm fans with lower rpm.

Back